Halo 4. Master Chief scratch, foam build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
the only thing i need you to do for me is to tell me where you found refrence pics that made you pull this off so well for the body piece (ect. but the helmet)

Every image was off of google... google "halo 4 master chief" images. Theirs 50 X's more now than I had at the begining of this build. When I started I had about 5 images to go by. With all the new images I can really see the decrepencies in my build, but I used what was available at the time. The funny part is, & this is the first that I'm mentioning it is that at my work area, aka "kitchen table" the only way I have to pull up images is on my I phone. I'd have to keep tapping the screen on the phone every 60 seconds or so I'd have a refrence to look at. So all this was built off of images using a 4 inch I phone screen.

sorry I found this photo earlier & needed an excuse to post it.
fav1.jpg
[/IMG]

Saw you on a 343 employee's twitter.... Mod recommended user group upgrade... You don't seem like a noob to me.

Amazing! very impressive:) I just want to ask about your shoulder shield? did you built that with pep file guide? coz if you do, I cant find the shoulder shield file for MC new armor.do you know any link for that particular file? ty.

Amazing! very impressive I just want to ask about your shoulder shield? did you built that with pep file guide? coz if you do, I cant find the shoulder shield file for MC new armor.do you know any link for that particular file? ty.

My god this build is amazing! I click on the first page and could not stop looking.
I just finished going through each page, and I must say your are quite the craftsman. Your work with foam is outstanding!

Amazing! very impressive I just want to ask about your shoulder shield? did you built that with pep file guide? coz if you do, I cant find the shoulder shield file for MC new armor.do you know any link for that particular file? ty.

Sorry there was no pep file used. However if you were ever going to try building a foam piece from scratch for the first time, thats the one to build. It took me a couple of trys but by my secound attempt I was OK with what I was coming up with.

Very nice Jim, I seen your suit everywhere LoL, Its definatly an awesome suit and deserves the attention

Steve

Wow!:cool

This came together Nicely. And congrats on the move.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad you got to share that moment with your son, that makes it all worthwhile I bet:) Can't wait to see your upgrades, thanks for sharing the journey with us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back