Halo 4 Pepakura (Files within)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks a lot, MS7. I also tackled the AI port, and I think it came out fine:

6ZcYzLd.jpg

Welp, i think that with my Locus helmet finished, I'd like to build maybe my full suit. For this I'd need the Tracker chest, ODST legs (Thighs/knees/shins/boots), Mk V shoulders, CIO shoulders, and the Outer plated forearms. Since foam seems to be the best I've seen for results, I'd like them to be fitted for foam. I did see that someone was working on the dlc skins, so I figure ODST should be do-able.
Thanks if someone does make them.

Crimmson is working on the soldier torso, Jimbo.

Abyisz. the ODST and Mark V stuff has already been done, you can find links for the ODST in MS7's posts on the previous page. He did the work to pull the assets from the game and unfolded the ODST set. The Mark V stuff you can find through the link in my signature. The rest I don't anyone has started yet, but I could be mistaken.

ok cool zaff. I saw that he had the prefect done completely and didn't realize the others were done too, I thought he hadn't completed those. Awesome. well then I don't need to much more lol.

hey guys, do you know if there are more than one h4 recruit forearm out there? ive the file created by monkeyfuj.

I don't know of any others yet, but then I haven't really been paying much attention to any of the Recruit stuff aside from the helmet. I think at this point most pieces only have one file thus far, with very few exceptions, such as the post-launch Soldier helmet (think it was by Digital Cantina) and Satchmo's pre-launch Soldier concept helmet.

Just wanted to let you guys know that the shoulder's file for the mk VII is missing. Could anyone upload it to 4shared again?

I see. Thanks, The time I donwloaded the files the shoulder wasn't made so I thought I check it out now and that's when I ran into the problem. I didn't know there was a database with everything in it.:D

Hey all, just curious as to whether a Recruit shoulder/bicep file existed? I'm going to attempt a Thorne build but can't find the relevant shoulder piece. Any help would be great, thanks.

I'm fairly sure Crimmson has done the Recruit shoulder over on his thread ("File it under Crimmson").

Alrighty so XG-89 has been completed (for a while :p), and I JUST realized I had a Halo 4 build that I left for a whole half year now... so as I started thinking about where to start I came across my halo folder... and uurrg I wish I had LG-50

Original plans are set up for xg-89 so I got to work though, and anyway I unfolded and cleaned up all parts of the leg set and put it on 4shared.

Hopefully, this will encourage others to download it because it will download as a .zip and nobody will have to dig up half the internet to find all the parts, and unfolded with paper physics and ease of building in mind.

CLICK FOR XG-89 by MONKEYFUJ! CREDITS TO HIMMMM

Remember, I scaled everything to fit my skinny hind so adjustments will be needed. No seriously I weigh 145 pounds.
Thanks again to Monkeyfuj, I am getting closer to finishing my damn build that is caked in dust

Happy building everybody!!!

I did finish work on a G2 Mk VI handplate (read: the 'classic' Mk VI available in Halo 4, not the Master Chief's armour) for the 405th, as well as a few other handplates specific to their forearm counterparts (Recruit, Twin-Plated, and more to follow).

Once I get them all done and unfolded I'll be sure to put them up. I'd also like to work on the rest of the Mk VI G2 stuff, such as the forearms, so references would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back