Halo 4 Sniper rifle AKA SRS99-S5

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i have in my hands a 3D printer.... now the problem being... this is gonna take a lot of plastic to make so >.> give me a few months and i may be able to print it all off.... maybe... if im not to scared to run the printer that long hehe....

I'm curious, did you happen to think to compare the in-game mesh of the Halo 4 sniper rifle to this one to ensure that you had covered all bases?

I'm curious, did you happen to think to compare the in-game mesh of the Halo 4 sniper rifle to this one to ensure that you had covered all bases?

actually i did :) the only thing that's wrong is the rifle is a tiny bit thinner, it doesn't have the partial slope on the receiver and the rails i modified so the scope could be removed... there where a few other things i modified so it is more user friendly... i eventually will redo this rifle when i can so it is more accurate or ill just modify this one so it is... but i wont be doing that for awhile.... well not till the new years anyways...

here is a little something that iv been working on the last 2 days as a test... and its taken 2 complete days... just to make this... i dont even wanna know how long it will take to make the Rifle

from%20start%20to%20finish.jpg

We have the same mouse pad! How crap are they?! :p
I've been slowly printing my BR... Takes ages of constant printing, highly recommend running the printer in a separate room just so as to not drive yourself insane(take it from someone who didn't o_O )
If you've got the money, it's probably easier to upload the model to shapeways and then buy it.

We have the same mouse pad! How crap are they?! :p
I've been slowly printing my BR... Takes ages of constant printing, highly recommend running the printer in a separate room just so as to not drive yourself insane(take it from someone who didn't o_O )
If you've got the money, it's probably easier to upload the model to shapeways and then buy it.

>.> its better than my desk HAHA lolz and yer im not willing to print it till iv set up my workshop in another room and im in Aus would cost WAY to much XD

btw.... i have your BR Model... and split it up in to small workable pieces... but wanna test it all first.. and im talking the HD model :p .... in to 49 pieces....

You managed to slay the HD beastie? Congratulations good sir/ma'am/other!
I sunk way too much time into trying to get that model working.... Ugh.

Looking forward to seeing some prints :D

You managed to slay the HD beastie? Congratulations good sir/ma'am/other!
I sunk way too much time into trying to get that model working.... Ugh.

Looking forward to seeing some prints :D

yesh i did... we shall go with Sir XD .... i used netfabb to slice it into pieces.... just sayin netfabb is great to slice up models... iv used many and mainly used 3Ds Max to do most of the slicing and jesus that pissed me off.... netfabb cuts the time and frustration down to almost nothing at all... though saving all the pieces takes a bit of time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back