1st Build Halo CE Blue team multiplayer Spartan.

Its super easy ngl, I guess I could've explained more on that, I'm doing a blue team multi-player spartan, not an actual member of blue team. My bad
Oh right I get you, more of an RVB type thing then, the old CE multiplayer/LAN spartans just don't get enough love!

Oh right I get you, more of an RVB type thing then, the old CE multiplayer/LAN spartans just don't get enough love!
I've accepted the fact I'll be called caboose , even though it's just a random spartan. But whatever makes people happy I guess lol.

I've accepted the fact I'll be called caboose , even though it's just a random spartan. But whatever makes people happy I guess lol.
Yeah that's fair :lol: , at least you're ahead of the curve! It really depends on what colour you end up going for exactly.

Yeah that's fair :lol: , at least you're ahead of the curve! It really depends on what colour you end up going for exactly.
RvB was a blessing and a curse, brought so many people to the community, but also makes sure everyone with a red or blue spartan is referred to as a RvB character. I'd rather be called Caboose as a blue spartan than masterchief as an ODST lol

RvB was a blessing and a curse, brought so many people to the community, but also makes sure everyone with a red or blue spartan is referred to as a RvB character. I'd rather be called Caboose as a blue spartan than masterchief as an ODST lol
I suppose you're not wrong there, and at least you can just pivot to it being Caboose if you ever feel like it!

So I found a cool effect while painting over black primer, certain areas that get a light coat just look like general weathering. So I didn't go super heavy and only gave it a once over. Generally gave me a desired effect I was looking for, just need to do more light weathering and clear coat it. Then ONTO THE NEXT PIECE!

Attachments

• 20240419_194053.jpg
    20240419_194053.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 13
  • 20240419_194710.jpg
    20240419_194710.jpg
    895.9 KB · Views: 13
Last update for AWHILE, need to get more filament and print everything else. However helmet is done and the chest is done, Helmet is made by @branfuhrstudios and the files for the armor by @coeindustries

Attachments

• image000000(1).jpg
    image000000(1).jpg
    1,022.2 KB · Views: 21
  • image000000(3).jpg
    image000000(3).jpg
    1 MB · Views: 20
  • image000000(4).jpg
    image000000(4).jpg
    992.5 KB · Views: 24
  • image000000(5).jpg
    image000000(5).jpg
    1 MB · Views: 21

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back