Halo E3 News, Halo CE HD and Halo 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.
But in H3, Cortana really wasn't all that purple. She had more blue to her. She was more purple in H:CE and H2. She turned a bit blue in H3. She had a hint of purple, but it was closer to a shade of blue. :p
They're saying no purple in THE GAME at all.

-sigh- This series will go downhill like Guitar Hero...

wow I was like "THIS IS GOING TO BE SO EPIC!!!!!!" *beboop* ~please reconnect controller~ EEEEPPPPIIIICCC FAAAIIILLLL lol Ghost recon looks awsome! MassEffect 3 looks awsome! I HAVE to get a kinect! Finally games that appeal to core gamers!

wow I was like "THIS IS GOING TO BE SO EPIC!!!!!!" *beboop* ~please reconnect controller~ EEEEPPPPIIIICCC FAAAIIILLLL lol Ghost recon looks awsome! MassEffect 3 looks awsome! I HAVE to get a kinect! Finally games that appeal to core gamers!
I agree! I think my husband might like the ME3, but GR looks sweet on the kinect. I like how you can actually interact!

Now they need a Halo game for the Kinect! Can you image using voice command to control a squad of ODST's or something!? FREAKINGAWESOMESUPEREPICWINSAUCE!!!! LMAO

Holy $4!#, Ghost Recon. I'm seriously hoping that the new Halo game has something new or else this game might be the last...

Youtube... Bing... Holy $4!#

Modern Warfare 3 is definitely drawing some interest. The new home dashboard doesn't look bad either.

WOOOOO!!!!!! Gears of War 3!!! Can't wait. My husband and I liked playing those games together. Played the first 2 and are looking forward to the 3rd one! :D

Loving the new Kinect features. Great job Microsoft. :cool

MW3 looks cool as usual, but its the same old gameplay mechanics, just different environments.

I thought the controller disconnect was done on purpose as a joke. lol Guess not, but it wasn't a big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back