Halo Fan Film - Work In Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to help as far as an extra... but italy's quite a commute for me...

But that trailer is quite good. the footage is excellent, not quite up to George Lucas standards, but hey... awesome work!

Good news:

The ODST costume is almost done. The torso need to be painted, the rest is on the way. No helmet...not yet.

I was thinking about a "elite-flood" costume...

Ahhh...We have the Flood prosthethic.

Pictures coming soon...

Boba Fett said:
I'd love to help as far as an extra... but italy's quite a commute for me...

But that trailer is quite good. the footage is excellent, not quite up to George Lucas standards, but hey... awesome work!

Any kind of help is more than appreciated,if you are interested.

What would you like to do?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
bobbio555 said:
If I might make a suggestion, under armor would REALLY improve this. Everything else is looking fantastic.

If you are talking about the elite skin,well,that is going to be re-edited ;

The under armor is going to be completed as soon as we find all the pieces. Our limited budget allowed us to buy the camera...but we still need a lot of things.

p.s. The halo CE marines are more simple than the other ones.

Hi guys.

I'm back...but with bad news.

The movie status now is :"FROZEN".

We have the CGI stuff, some props, but not enough people for the crowd scenes.

I don't want to "cut" the story, so , please: If you can somehow help us, if you have some friends with good armors and a good photocamera,or skills in the 3D modelling, or just a nice Voice for the dubbing...PLEASE,HELP US!

I want to make this movie...

Thanks you for all your support.

Capestranus said:
Hi guys.

I'm back...but with bad news.

The movie status now is :"FROZEN".

We have the CGI stuff, some props, but not enough people for the crowd scenes.

I don't want to "cut" the story, so , please: If you can somehow help us, if you have some friends with good armors and a good photocamera,or skills in the 3D modelling, or just a nice Voice for the dubbing...PLEASE,HELP US!

I want to make this movie...

Thanks you for all your support.

Just out of curiosity, what program do you use for the CGI? And I've got some friends that might help with the voice acting- but we'd need to see a rough cut of the scene to cut the right mood of our voices

Purrie said:
Just out of curiosity, what program do you use for the CGI? And I've got some friends that might help with the voice acting- but we'd need to see a rough cut of the scene to cut the right mood of our voices

I could show you the scenes, but first I have to shoot them and do the compositing.

Since the dubbing will be the last part of the entire work, you have a lot of time.

I 'll send you the script as soon as it is translated.

if i could get my lazy but in gear my friends and i could film some and send it to you for cgi editing. i have access to a fenced off area with a half destroyed-looking building with smoke billowing up in the distance. the building is concrete that is completly burnt in the center, it would look great as a unsc outpost under attack. ther are also alot of destroyed cars around it making it perfect for a huge battle scene. tell me what you think

guilty said:
if i could get my lazy but in gear my friends and i could film some and send it to you for cgi editing. i have access to a fenced off area with a half destroyed-looking building with smoke billowing up in the distance. the building is concrete that is completly burnt in the center, it would look great as a unsc outpost under attack. ther are also alot of destroyed cars around it making it perfect for a huge battle scene. tell me what you think

HELLYEAH!!!

Thanks man:THAT would be awesome!

I'll send you some concepts and storyboards so you can see what to do in the scenes.

Could you send me a photo of this location,so I can shape some ideas?

Thank you ,from all of us!

Is this thing gonna have brutes? cuz I can do a killer brute impression! No joke, you need a brute I am your man.

Rhinoc said:
Is this thing gonna have brutes? cuz I can do a killer brute impression! No joke, you need a brute I am your man.

I don't know anout the brutes.

Our script doesn't contain them( it was because of a problem with the CGI models).

Do you have a brute costume?

no, i don't :( I wish I did cuz I swear I can do it almost as good as the game itself! I hope this thing turns out awesomely and I hope you can model a brute because being a part of this would change my life! LOL!

If you cover up the marines mouths like in halo wars then you can make as many characters as you like just change accessories to tell them apart. also it would help with dubbing because you would not have to worry about lip sync. Make it a nice product for any language.

OK guys.

So...We are BACK!

..and since i want you to be informed about the latest news, I scanned a page from our storyboard.

As You can see,there is Arby, a minor prophet(the Minister of Wisdom) and the parassite.

And that is a HUGE forerunner structure.

I know that without any other information you 'll probably say: <Ok...then?What is happening?>

You will see....

STBD.jpg

Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back