Halo Legends Armor Models

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForgedReclaimer

Well, im doing some work on the legends armor, not much right now just one of the helms and the old hand plate i modeled, if there is one thing i liked most about the legends series is the armor in "The package"

Here's Kelley's EVA helm, if i can ill get to her armor after i make the chiefs and just modify it. this helm is only the 1st prototype and i might do one or two more prototypes before its done and ready.

Kelly_Eva_Mk1.jpg

Hand plate, unfolded and posted a long time ago. Hand Plate

Halo_Legends_Hand_Plate_by_ForgedReclaimer.jpg

PS: for those that don't get why im doing Kelley's armor after the chiefs its because Kelly has a female specific armor and its easier to modify a standard.

Ghost147 said:
looks great so far. what characters are you going to be doing?

Hopefully all the perms from "the package", kelly will be the hardest to make because they don't show a proper or almost no view of the chest but in the first few secs of video you can see its very different.

SaintlyGecko said:
you are probibly my No.1 fav as a modeler,every thing you do looks great.

thanks

edit: wait, when is the next part of package coming?

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe this Saturday. Also very cool to see someone working on this. I missed this week but from what I hear sounds pretty sweet.

Kelly's helm looks great, i was hoping someone would do that soon. Just one observation, you are missing the lamp portions behind the crown. Just an observation. Can't wait to see it done and a pep released!!!! Itching to get that one done!

Brandon McClain said:
Kelly's helm looks great, i was hoping someone would do that soon. Just one observation, you are missing the lamp portions behind the crown. Just an observation. Can't wait to see it done and a pep released!!!! Itching to get that one done!

i didn't get that far with this version, to many inaccuracies to bother to continue, ill have it right by the 2nd or 3rd model.

BenStreeper said:

Awesome, that should come in handy.

Sounds like a plan, I am looking forward to the next versions of the EVA. Not sure that I like that new MKVI helm, but the shoulders are pretty sweet! I may hit you up on a PM about a possible model/unfold for me here in the next couple days. Looking forward to some more progress!!

i was thinking myself to start this :) I wanted to do the heavy armor spartan. got a halo legend poster as reference. Cant find annything from other angles thats good quality tho

rundown said:
i was thinking myself to start this :) I wanted to do the heavy armor spartan. got a halo legend poster as reference. Cant find annything from other angles thats good quality tho

you mean the spartan in grey? i couldnt find any ref either lol

BenStreeper said:
this one??

[attachment=13912:720X405_legends_5.jpg]

yep :) I have a poster with that one on. Buts its just sideview.

Oh man this is going to be sweet! Best of luck on this, can't wait to see it come together!

I really like the fact that the spine had the thicker type plating trace all the way down.

good because i didn't plan on doing that, i really didn't want to do that helm, i can do Kelley's ok that that would just drive me nuts lol. i probably wont get all the armor made anyways, maybe just the chest, Kelley's chest, eva helm and maybe a shoulder or two.

If anyone does that Grey Spartan armor I would love to unfold it or any of it for that matter if you happen to need someone after it's been modeled.

I love the new MkVI it looks as badass as the halo:CE MkV, Not a big fan of the gundam chief. Looks more like a robot the a super human.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back