Halo Legends: The Package Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the youtube link:

I noticed a couple more things. Not only is the helmet different on the MKVI, the shoulders are as well. The way the suit interfaces with the booster pods (bikes) is interesting, makes a person wonder about some of the other functions of the stuff on the armor. I love the EVA helm and the level of detail you can get from it. It may not be cannon, but I am a fan and want to build an EVA like that. Anyway, just my two cents.

Last edited by a moderator:
Best one so far, easily. Only major flaw I saw was the Cloaking device on the Prowler, no mention of any type of cloaking before in any of the Halo Universe, but, they at least used a Prowler.

The series does seem to be burning through Spartans though, lost one in the Baby sitter, and two more here.

well when does this take place? because my only thing with it was theyre in mk vi, well chief only got his mk vi during the beginning of halo 2 and the story didnt vear off between the games so im confused on that part but all in all I liked above the others because its not oozing with japanese crap all over the place. The EVA helm is no surprise considering DARE wore a recon helmet

So I liked this and I have no problems with it

ForgedReclaimer said:
the flight battle is to much like the battle at the start of star wars episode 3, the weapons aboard the craft seem way to powerful for something from the halo-vers in that small a package. all in all though it was cool to see more faces of the Spartans even of Kelly, a more important spartan in the stories.

i liked the helm Kelly was wearing, looks like there's some good front and side shots in there, maybe its enough to make it. hell, i would love to look into modeling most of the suits, but that's still only thought right now. also if you noticed, Kelly was wearing a female specific armor, i know legends isn't canon but its close.

the best one yet

PS: the elites eyes are just wrong, even the duel got that right.

Edit: wait, The unsc doesn't have a real cloaking capabilities on there ships...

prowlers do but its supposed to be more like active camo than the cloaking bubble they used in the package

crackhead09 said:
well when does this take place? because my only thing with it was theyre in mk vi, well chief only got his mk vi during the beginning of halo 2 and the story didnt vear off between the games so im confused on that part

The feeling I got is that this takes place even before Halo:CE and that what we are seeing is supposed to be a Mark IV, given the changes to the helmet and the Halo Wars style Mark IV shoulder plates.

I can understand the Mark IV looking like that. It seems Mark V was a different look because of the new shielding technology it had and then they went back to a sleaker Mark IV look to the new Mark VI.

In some ways I thought the sangheili were a mix of Halo 3 and Halo Wars models. The Major Domo Elite, thats who I'am suprised about. Most sangheili who lose their honor in battle for a cowardly doing usually kill themselves like in The Cole Protocol which is what Thel saw with his fellow elite. This one must not believe in honor of battle I guess.

I didn't like how Kelly jumped on the back of that bike and then the huge gun came out and then the bike did a cartwheel with her on it. seemed wierd.

Miky I think thats because of magnets. We saw the magnets work with guns on their back so I guess magnets are in their feet and on the space bikes.

Queen said:
I don't like their hair. I do like Kelley's armor.

im working on that :)

anyways, anyone have any sort of ref,i have the poster and screens but does anyone know of any drawings or a making of or anything that could help with ref to any armor used in the Package short.

My 2 cents on this episode.

Pros:

*Different personalities between the Spartans.

*Different Spartan designs(You have got to admit that the EVA helmet looks cool!).

*Elites looked like well...Elites.

*Pretty crazy space battle.

Cons:

*Master Chief's voice...Duh!!

*Covenant a ships have a TON of of pink rooms and antennae covering their hulls.

*That one elite with the voice(possibly a female, but who knows!).

*The Covenant fighters were too small and weak compared to the Spartan's "Crotch Rockets".

*What the hell is a Prowler?

*The ending...

-Pony

thr unsc prowler is the only human ship equiped with actvie camo. at least one prowler is attached to every unsc battle group, its main role is recon and mine deployment. it is crewed by mostly oni crew members.

i hope that is a good enouhg explaination, if youwould like a better one i can post the actual info on the ship class

thr unsc prowler is the only human ship equiped with actvie camo. at least one prowler is attached to every unsc battle group, its main role is recon and mine deployment. it is crewed by mostly oni crew members.

i hope that is a good enouhg explaination, if youwould like a better one i can post the actual info on the ship class

Nah, it's ok. I think I got it now.

I forgot to mention the elite's eyes.

-Pony

Halo legends is a horrible series designed by Microsoft to rip the money out of your pockets.

It's horribly innacurate and does not resemble the Halo Universe Bungie has made with well given love.

In the series the backstory is horrible, but even the direction is utter BLAM! The voice actors are terrible, they dont resemble the charecters described in the novels at all and Master Chief's voice actor in this is totally BLAM! up.

If you look at one of the spartans in this episode, he is actually fat! Not just a little fag, a big pig! They have been trained since they where kidnapped at the age of 6. And have gone through a huge proccess of gene manipulation to make their bones and muscle stronger etc. Only half of the Spartans (the strongest) made it through the biochemical alterations.

The novels also describe what the charecters look like which I'm not going to go into detail with. But the thing that stands out first is that none of them have standart issue military haircuts.

If you havent noticed. Bungie hasnt mentioned "Halo Legends" a single time on their website. I'm sure they are not happy with the series and this was propably the reason they split up with Microsoft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back