Halo Marine Build - Suit for my handler

SinisterPropz

My best friend is a massive Halo fan alongside me and when I finished my Chief build he was left out of the fun when we went to cons. Decided to spend the time to build him a basic, yet comfortable marine suit so he fits in walking around with me and being my handler. A lot of his suit was made in reference to various suits throughout different games and some parts I just made up on the spot. I do have plans to give him a more fitting helmet with the classic style visor.

Attachments

• IMG_3485.jpeg
    IMG_3485.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 80
  • IMG_3483.jpeg
    IMG_3483.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 65
  • IMG_3484.jpeg
    IMG_3484.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 69
  • IMG_3478.jpeg
    IMG_3478.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 82
  • 3A4ACAD2-37D3-44E3-957D-BBE796F019DD.jpeg
    3A4ACAD2-37D3-44E3-957D-BBE796F019DD.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 89
My best friend is a massive Halo fan alongside me and when I finished my Chief build he was left out of the fun when we went to cons. Decided to spend the time to build him a basic, yet comfortable marine suit so he fits in walking around with me and being my handler. A lot of his suit was made in reference to various suits throughout different games and some parts I just made up on the spot. I do have plans to give him a more fitting helmet with the classic style visor.
that 4th pic goes unbelievably hard

Dang Sinister - that's epic! I never even about a handler suit.. thanks for the idea, and now it's Game on... let's Roll!!!!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back