Halo ODST armor help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaloODSTdude

hey guys,
I've been wanting to make some ODST armor for a while, considering master chief armor is a lot of work and about 4 times more money. I have already made a silenced smg from a nerf recon and it looks hella boss. I realize that you cannot buy ODST armor off the internet, which sucks. I don't want to make my own armor, and I think its possible to buy off some parts from an army surplus store. (exc. Belt, ammo bandolier, etc.) I'm sure alot of people have the same problem, and was just wondering if any of you had any solutions.
Thanks,
HaloODSTdude

hey Ghosts of reach,
Thanks for the reply you seem to know a bit about this? all the others that had commented on my posts just had negative comments. I think cardboard to fiberglass will be far easier to work with then pepakura, as the cut/glue progress is not worth it and not even sure if it would fit right. I will use cardboard anf fiberglass it, And other pieces i can just get from an army surplus store (belt, bandolier) as said in my top post. It seems we have the same thing going on, which is great! I was going to start and ive came down sick. Ive had a 102-4 fever the past few days and trust me its not fun. I expect to start sometime in august and im glad you commented!

and btw, can you post some pictures of your armor progress, Id just like to get an idea of how mine should look. thanks again and HOOAH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back