Halo Reach Noble 6 Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madolche

Ok i'll say it right now, this WILL be a SLOW build as I am super busy with college (studying mechanical engineering so yeah...), work and life overall. I plan on cosplaying Noble 6 with minor modification such as MKVI shoulders (only mod I can think of now). Im building everything with foam including the helmet because I dont the equipment, money or time to do it with resin and that includes well ventilated space (I live with 1 brother and 2 sisters, dont want to damage their lungs and eyes with the resin). Anyway, I dont expect this thread to get many responses as, like I said, it WILL be a slow build and I cant promise to post a lot, but I still felt like sharing with you guys.

It took me 2 tries to get the helmet right so thats great! I had trouble getting the torso right. I had some help from a helpfull gentleman called PerniciousDuke so shoutout to him! Thanks Duke!

Yet Im still sceptical of the size. It feels great overall except under the armpits that, as you can see, are at an angle wich doesnt let me rest my arms without squashing them. Since its foam I figured its ok but I want to know for sure if its not. You guys think I should redo-it bigger or leave it be?

Note: I only half built the chest to make sure its right before completing it.

Last edited:
no apologies needed.....did the same thing myself when I first started. Welcome to the 405th. The helmet looks good but the chest looks way small for you.

Does it!? I tried HaloGoddess' armpit technique and it gave me roughly 320mm but added 30mm for safety wich makes a total of 350mm in width. It feels great too! I can move my arms freely in the air but like I said I cant rest them without trampling on the part under the armpit since its at an angle. Oh and thank you for the complement on the helmet! :)

I've gotta agree with Dirt here, the helmet does in fact look really good! But the chestpiece does look a bit small, especially when you add the inner sections I'm sceptical whether you'll even be able to wear it, fully guilt you may not be able to fit your head through the heckling and you won't have as much arm room once that inner section is built. If you say it's good then we'll believe you, but given how it's in a pretty early stage it wouldn't hurt if you remade it a little bigger now, just my opinion. Keep up the awesome foamwork!

See how the lower edge of the chest is below the sternum. It ends just past the rib cage. Unless you aren't finished w/ the chest build and still have pieces to add to the lower section.......If you can get in to and out of the armor and have room to move your arms around semi-freely....you would know best if it fits.

Alrighty then! I will remake it and hopefully it'll be the right one. Thanks again for all the feedback guys I REALLY appreciate it :)

Hey guys! heres a little update for the chest. Havent had much time cuz of school but heres what it looks like now. The old one was 350mm in width. The new one is 390mm wich I think is ok but I wouldnt do it any bigger as its already kinda akward to move my arms with this size. Also, I made a few weapons like a month ago and I wanted to share my work with you guys and see what you think. All credits really go to Andrew DFT or DaFrontlineTrooper. He has tutorials on how to make these guns and he made them REALLY easy to build so thats cool :)

Ill keep working on the chest and Ill keep making updates if school is not too demanding.

Please leave thoughts guys it helps :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back