Halo Shot Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caboos318

So, my friend and my self are making a little halo short vid. We will be doing it in game and need some people to help out. If you would like to help let me know. your job will be to just play halo (on the map we make). Half the people will need to be elites and the other half need to be spartans. I need 14 people. we will figure out a day to do it when i get the people we need. :] reply here or PM me. thanks

i would love to help out with a short you are making i am up for being an elite so give me a shout when it is happening and i will help out ow and my gamer tag is (i 8ball) and yes that is a space between the i and 8.

ill help out too but if its in the next 2 weeks i can cuz im goin on vacation yay but my gamertag is Harding29 no spaces

ok, thanks. i will let you know. some time closer to the end of this month i think. :] BTW my gamer tag is Caboos318

this is the music for it.

link

Awwww hell yeh DIBS 3rd spot ill be a spartan!!! anywas my gamer tag as is AIEX CHIEF <<< as written i instead of the l for alex and 1 space cheers

So let me get this right.

You need 14 people (including yourself of course) to play halo 3, and only play halo 3. No storyline. Just a 7 on 7 im gonna kill you all match. If thats right, I might be able to do it deppending on when you decide to do it. I will be an elite if I am not doing anything when this is taking place.

MINZEZ said:
So let me get this right.

You need 14 people (including yourself of course) to play halo 3, and only play halo 3. No storyline. Just a 7 on 7 im gonna kill you all match. If thats right, I might be able to do it deppending on when you decide to do it. I will be an elite if I am not doing anything when this is taking place.

well there will be 16 people including myself and yes it will be 7 vs 7. My friend and I are the 2 main characters and the whole "story" will be based on us 2. we need fighting in the background tho. the "story" is really not much of one, this is just going to be an epic battle between 2 mortal enemys. also i will talk with my friend and see what day he wants to do it and let you all know. i will put you down as maybe and i will put charles down as a spartan. thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Just tell me what time on the 24th and I will be there :D.

If I can't make it I will pm you a few days before the 24th.

Caboos318 said:
sorry for the double post but, for those that are helping out. we are shotting for the 24th of this month. thanks :D

A tip for Machinima making, it's extremely hard to get people to listen to you online, so I find it's best to have as many people as possible actually in the room with you (maybe even get multiple 360s in the house). It's much easier.

I would help but I have no xbl

to bobbio555 - i could imagine lol, thanks. by the way i have a 48 free trial code if you want to help out.

to minzez - we are thinking around 8 pm GMT.

Caboos318 said:
to bobbio555 - i could imagine lol, thanks. by the way i have a 48 free trial code if you want to help out.

to minzez - we are thinking around 8 pm GMT.

I'm in but I don't know when my 1 month free trial expires though. I know it expires around the 20th so I might need that code.I can be a spartan or a elite whichever you need. My gamertag is stephen098.

No problem dude. I need to get a bit of practice in first, as I have not played my xbox in around a month. But I got some time off after this week so practice makes near perfect ;) .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back