Halo Shot Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
YAY for minzez!!!

man, i could just kiss you, but that would be wierd. so, i will just thank you in Ultral33t. 7|-|4//|< `/0|_|

just PM me or reply here when you can get it to me :]

thanks agin

Im gonna go up to my mates and borrow the use of his xbox tonight or tomorrow since mine has died . It gives me an excuse to get an elite :p. I will upload the vid to my fileshare and pm you when its up.

And NO kisses. PLEASE. NO. The thanks is enough :p.

bad *UPDATE*

so my xbox gave me the red ring of death a day or two ago, so yet another delay. sorry this is taking so long guys. If you want to check out a couple screen shot and a short vid on it or two, check out my file share :]

Welcome to the RROD club my friend :p. Mine gave up last month when I was trying to up the vid for you, so I know how you feel.

Im sure a lot of people wont mind that the video is delayed again because your Xbox died. Im not. Just as long as it is done in the end, we will be happy. But I think that you will be more happy than the rest of us, when you finish it. Its funny how something that seems so simple and easy can turn into something complicated and annoying.

Maybe it is your video that killed our xbox's. It's that good a video that they just couldn't handle it, so they packed in.

So, any plans on getting a new xbox sometime soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back