Halo: Sigma 3D Modeler

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll send the rest of the charon lines the rest are just battle dialogue and iwhbyd lines. The game, and this is subject to change, will have a cover system due to sigma's lack of shields, a "play dead feature", ability to pick your campaign character (jack, rex, eric, and jason), skulls, a new aerial/space ctf, flood firefight, and some surprises:)
Plus roxyroo's and halogoddess' awesome voice acting skillz :D
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
can we know your surprises becuz we're your friends??? LOL JK!!!!!

gotta keep some secrets my friend! but we plan on doing vidocs and a teaser or two :) however :( harvest's cpu may be broken so it may be delayed :(

little update...

Cortanaand241.jpg

HUD3.jpg

Bestcortanayetlol.jpg

OH.... MAH... GAWD

Dude that is going to be a kick a** game no doubt about it

PS: did anyone else seem to think that Cortana is strangely hot, or is it just me? GAWD I'M WIERD!!

Guys It hurts to say this but the game has been canceled for rite now. Now this DOES NOT mean it won't be made but just not right now. The reason being my working computer crashed and this computer im on now has a sucking graphics card so until i can get a new pc. so stay tuned for the movie and play safe.

Harvest

I'm so sorry to hear that, dude. I hope you get a better computer soon.

-Pony

Guys It hurts to say this but the game has been canceled for rite now. Now this DOES NOT mean it won't be made but just not right now. The reason being my working computer crashed and this computer im on now has a sucking graphics card so until i can get a new pc. so stay tuned for the movie and play safe.

Harvest

Harvest

NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
Ugh, that really sucks, I hope you get a new PC soon! If this game is released it will get me some MAJOR street-cred with my friends.

Good luck getting a PC,
Rhinoc

Well technicaly it's not stopped fully. The game itself is delayed but concept art, models, soundfiles/music, maybe some cg cutscenes :] lol but yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back