Halo Wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.
The HBO story and gallery looks great Link! Congrats for all the exposure you guys are getting for this!

Just got this in my email from Full Sail. Nice job Link ;P

weddingqf7.jpg

Widespread? I'll say so.

-Doom

LastSpartan said:
Watermark your pictures link, great way to get your website going ^^

most of the pictures that were taking i cant get them watermark....there from theres photographier

Last edited by a moderator:
Lolz! I just opened my email (before seeing Doom's post) and got the same email! I just rushed here to tell you all about it.

Full Sail College has it featured at their website as well: http://www.fullsail.com/news/17490-otronic...amp;filter=none

My office mates are all giddy about it. "I can't believe that you got junk mail about someone you know!" How often does that happen!

Many congrats again Link! That's incredible publicity!!!

Sean Bradley said:
Lolz! I just opened my email (before seeing Doom's post) and got the same email! I just rushed here to tell you all about it.

Full Sail College has it featured at their website as well: http://www.fullsail.com/news/17490-otronic...amp;filter=none

My office mates are all giddy about it. "I can't believe that you got junk mail about someone you know!" How often does that happen!

Many congrats again Link! That's incredible publicity!!!

Haha, Exactly what happend to me, I knew that it HAD to be someone from the 405th.

Link to the MTV Article and Video if you guys havn't seen it yet.

-Doom

Wow Link. At first I had no idea where you were at. It seemed like I had been there before. Then today I figured it out. YOUR AT THE BLOODY ORLANDO SCIENCE CENTER. Figures after two years volunteering there, I miss the one completely epic event. Oh and I found a video of your proceedings on the wedding. Great job mate, and let me know next time you pop in and tell Jessie Zito (head of the volunteers) that Joey G says hi.

- Adulese

Sean Bradley said:
I got junk mail with a picture of me in it once... that's what i get for posing with heaps of random stores at conventions :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back