"Halo4" ForgedReclaimer's Pepakura Database

Status
Not open for further replies.
im going to troll on your form one more time. but when do u think u'll have the file up?
Yeah. Don't do that. Forge has life to attend to, so just be patient.

Besides, if you continue to pester him, he'll drop the project and you won't get the file.

I'm thinking that the armor in the trailer will not be the same in the game. If you look at this shot from the vid (and I apologize for the low quality)...

DSC04811.jpg

...there is no cod piece, the detail in the gauntlet and handplate are severely lacking. And what's up with his left foot? It looks like it's pinched in at the front.
Personally, I think this is just something they whipped together for E3. I'm not a fan of it either. Although, to be honest, I wasn't much of a fan of the Reach armor at first, but now I love it! So, we'll see, I guess.

I think the concept is alright, stated like carpathiavh99, this is probably just concept designs, but i will admit, i do really like what i have seen of the back on the torso and the shoulder plating

With as strange as his armor looks, I am HOPING that he runs into some forerunners or something and they work their "magic" and create some strange, upgraded armor for him to wear or something. The armor just looks strange. I like the shin, thigh and bicep pieces, but some designs from the chestplate make me think of Halo Wars and the boots looks strange. They don't even look like a full boot. And the forearms don't even look like they are fully connected on the inner part of the arm. XD

It would be nice if someone could make a pep model of at least the helmet, name it Halo 4 Teaser Helmet. We already have a good feeling the armor will change.

I'm thinking that the armor in the trailer will not be the same in the game. If you look at this shot from the vid (and I apologize for the low quality)...

DSC04811.jpg

...there is no cod piece, the detail in the gauntlet and handplate are severely lacking. And what's up with his left foot? It looks like it's pinched in at the front.
Personally, I think this is just something they whipped together for E3. I'm not a fan of it either. Although, to be honest, I wasn't much of a fan of the Reach armor at first, but now I love it! So, we'll see, I guess.

I mean, not to mention the grenade launcher pistol, that would get pretty overpowered in the game.

My cable was out for the past few days so nothing really got done. I am working on the Grenade Launcher for pep building and as soon as its done I'll post if for opinions before i send it for unfold and get it out there. I have everything set up for building the new helmet its only a matter of reference right now. If anyone has a High resolution video od the Trailer and could drop a link that would be great, maybe i can do some work on it.

But before that, i hope to have another Halo reach helmet out. Iv been tied up with work lately and haven't had a chance to sit down and do work for ages and its starting to get me mad. I hoping with some change up in shifts i can get some time to work more.

I agree, the Mini grenade launcher would be greatly over powered, so im assuming its some sort of ship board device used by engineers or crew members to either clear space junk or to blow holes in stuff in case of emergency.

After a ton of examination, I'm starting work on a new version of the Weapon and that will be released for pep even though i cant guarantee 100% or even 60% accuracy. As well im working on the helmet soon, i believe its possible enough to start work, or at least i hope so.

Amazing work! Just finished the thigh model, and I was wondering if it's better to have the black "inner" part of the thigh as pepakura (It seems like it would need to be more flexible, although I havent given it a proper test run yet *Need to resin it XD* ). I dnt know if ther's any point in me mentioning it, or whether you update files or not, but the top of page 8 on the right thigh (and probebly the left too) has an error: One of the bits at a 90° angle actually intersects the main piece, and so I had to cut a few angles and tabs out in a slighly different place. Other than that, awesome file!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back