Hargrave New To 405Th!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hargrave988

Jr Member
(im sorry didnt mean to make this a new topic.)

Hello 405th im Hargrave. im new to the 405th and im glad to have joined. im 21 male and i live in south Louisiana.

i work with the family commerical painting business while going to school for Instrumentation. i like to work with my hands from painting drawing and now ive been looking into making costume making. well mostly halo cause im a big halo fan. i have made a MC suit about a year ago before i actually knew about the 405th, so i decide to join. ive watched many videos on youtbe of adams work and many others. now that i got the pepukura making down good i want to start using plastic to make my armor. im doing alot of researchk on molding and casting. well if theres anything else you would like to know about me just let me know. good luck everyone on the 405th, peace.

Welcome sir!! Glad to hear that you have a little bit of experience, and that you've read through and watched some of the "orientation" type stuff. Just for conversation's sake, have you got any pics of your old armor? Again, happy to have you here, and good luck.

Welcome sir!! Glad to hear that you have a little bit of experience, and that you've read through and watched some of the "orientation" type stuff. Just for conversation's sake, have you got any pics of your old armor? Again, happy to have you here, and good luck.

[/quote]

index.cfm

thanks and to everyone as well. yes i do have pics i rused to finish it in time for halloween last year lol so the top half of the suit was high detailed and the lower half was normal detailed lol. and i plan on making a new one since the one i made is breaking and i want to cast this one this time. so i never casted or molded anything before so im going to test out Alumilite brand casting materials that i got from Hobby Lobby just to get started then i plan on getting the good stuff lol SMOOTH-ON!

Your old suit looks great! Cant wait to see what you can do with pep on your side! Welcome to the 405th, an good luck, not that it seems youll be needing it!

KrovikanCorvinus said:
Your old suit looks great! Cant wait to see what you can do with pep on your side! Welcome to the 405th, an good luck, not that it seems youll be needing it!

thanks you too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back