Having A Printer Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Secter7

Hi, I have been ghosting these forums reading up on these things for a couple of months and I finally decided to jump in on building my own MC suit. So I scaled a crotch and rear file provided in the tutorial here http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1648 then I printed it out and built it today, the problem was it was to small. So I went back to check and it is automatically scaling it down to my printer size. I cant seem to print it out right because it keep cutting off some of it if I try to print it our the correct scaled size. Is this a problem I can't fix or that I can fix? My printer is an HP photosmart 2700 series

When you go to print it, is Pep saying that part of it may not fit the page and to adjust scale? This would be a dialog box that pops up. If Pep is asking that, tell it no.

yeah I did that but then it cuts off half of the actual design and then it doesnt repostion when I try to do that

ihad the same problem When i started you might want to check your side margin
sometimes I had to lower it when I put my scale.
hope this works for you :)

yeah I tried that and changing the paper from landscape to portrait and it worked thanks for the help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back