HD MKV Files Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bmth1123

Jr Member
so i herd about there might be a halo ce being remade i was wondering if there was any hi def files around i searched for about and hour last night and couldn't find any so i was wondering if anyone has any :confused
thnx

Don't hold your breath. There isn't any official media released yet, let alone leaked content to base pep files on.

I'm pretty sure someone has made files fro the hideous Reach version of the Mk. V helmet and shoulders, though. There are also some HD files for the CE armor. Look in the reach files thread and on the file index.

Most likely it will use the reach models, IF it's a remake and not just adding XBL Witch is all it really needs.

In the Halo reach File base you can find all you need and my Mk V [A] Helmet, I'll supplie you with a smoother Unfold by Rhinoc that's currently not listed:
http://www.4shared.com/file/fC-uZLPv/MK_V_A_by_Roadwarrior_EDITED_b.html

the hideous Reach version of the Mk. V helmet and shoulders

Ok crazy person, there both fine I personally feel that the Reach MkV is a great HD-afacation of the CE. But I would like an actual HD Halo:CE set.

sorry for the double post but can i get a link to the reach shoulders and mcnulty i know its a bit to ask but where did you find the hd halo ce files

Check my original post, I linked you to their location. Scroll down and you'll find 'em.

@Roadwarrior the Reach Helm is okay, but if you ask me, it does very little justive to the aesthetic pulchritude of the original.

Here it is

The maker himself directs you to this thread.... and hopes you will use it wisely, or not... doesnt matter much

lol

There you go dude

yeah, i just finished a RhinoC codpeice and it looks and feels great! very nice models, i reccomend them for the win!

on another note, i recentley extraced some HD gauntlets straight from Halo Combat Evolved ( the first-person models)
its a .obj file but you can open it up with pepakura.
Cyborg Hands FP.rar

Last edited by a moderator:
Check my original post, I linked you to their location. Scroll down and you'll find 'em.

@Roadwarrior the Reach Helm is okay, but if you ask me, it does very little justive to the aesthetic pulchritude of the original.

I suppose so, Sorry about calling you a crazy person. Accident Forgiveness?

thnx guys ill start pepping now hey um flying spartan do you have a unfolded version of that file but just the gauntlets ? just i dont know how to unfold

yeah, i just finished a RhinoC codpeice and it looks and feels great! very nice models, i reccomend them for the win!

on another note, i recentley extraced some HD gauntlets straight from Halo Combat Evolved ( the first-person models)
its a .obj file but you can open it up with pepakura.
Cyborg Hands FP.rar

That's pretty spiffy. Since you included the WHOLE arm, it's gonna be a bit tricky with the scaling of this. However, I also have Blender and can remove the unnecessary areas. :p

OR I could include the full arm and people will just have to measure their entire arm from the tip of their longest finger up to the highest point of their shoulder and I will ONLY include the pieces needed for the armor. :)

Either way, I CAN unfold this model. Thanks for your contribution. :) hehe

EDIT: On second thought, I WILL have to take this into Blender because I noticed that a few areas are not connected and will make pepping this a bit difficult since the armor pieces don't create a full piece. I will need to fix those faces so that it is one full piece. I am working on it now. It will take me a little bit of time to do it since I need to edit the model then unfold it. XD

Halo CE Gauntlets!!!

Left:
http://www.4shared.com/file/PqvjEQPF/HaloCEGauntlet_Left_SmoothUnfo.html

Right:
http://www.4shared.com/file/waPdApOU/HaloCEGauntlet_Right_SmoothUnf.html

*A quick note about the gauntlet*
Since working with thin pieces in pep are a pain in the arse, I made the band around the wrist area a little wider than normal. This will give you a little more of a lip to aid in fiberglassing or using the rondo method. The wider lip will help give you more area to fiberglass to help with hardening and will help better to keep your rondo in place so it doesn't drip out as easy. Chances are you WILL need to trim this area once it is hardened. You might not be able to get your hand fully through the wrist area either, but as I said, you will need to trim it after you harden it.

Enjoy! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back