Hd Reference Pictures Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unbadass

Jr Member
Is there anyone with an EOD halo 3 action figure that can take some HD pictures with a camera. Multiple angles please.

I have already looked at all the references from the 405th reference gallery, but it doesnt have the detail i want to see.

On a different note does anyone also have any halo 3 needler references. The angles from the reference gallery were odd angled.

Thanks to anyone who can help.

If you have Halo 3 and a Xbox 360, you could go into Forge and spawn the weapons you need. then lift them up, find the best lighted area (in-game) and lift it/them around for the best lighting on the areas you want a good referance picture of. then go into theater, watch the film, and pause when you have the angle you need of the weapon. snap a few screen shots, save them, and there you go.

As for the armour, just get EOD armour (or play Xbox Live with somebody who has it), go into theater, and take more screen shots.

Good luck with your project(s).

Cheers!

I have done that already, I have even tried google images and also the bungie screenshots. Im looking more for the detail on the eod helm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back