Not open for further replies.

AugmentedHuman013

DMO and RXO
Division Staff
405th Regiment Officer
Member DIN
S613
Hey there
As a side project to my ODST armor. I have decided I'm making a wall light/night light using the health pack Pictures will be fallowing soon.

I have it built quick little throw together. Here's the general Idea i have for this. Its pepped out in card stock now. Going to be resined and Rondo-ed. cut hinged and clasped on the outside. Planning on going C.E. with the red cross. Cutting out the cross replaced the cross with red plastic a light put inside wired/plugged in and should be good to go.

i have primary pictures but phone isn't wanting to send emails properly for my computer the piece is at a friends getting resined should have progress soon.

Ok, Finally got my phone to send emails to my computer so i could see the pictures. anyways primary pictures and Rondo pictures are here.
100MEDIA_IMAG0125_zps24f8a39e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMAG0126_zps0674f3b5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMAG0130_zpsf70ac085.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMAG0129_zps0d59fc1a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

just have my last side to do then some sanding and cutting. but I'm out of supplies till pay day so I should have some progress by the end of next week

yes its a pep file. Its in the "405th pep file" download. under Halo Vehicles for some reason

A little bit of an update. I ordered a red acrylic sheet for the middle area for the light to shine thru. Have been busy with my main build but also with this one. Sanding, Sanding, and more sanding. I work overnights so just been busy with some yearly retail inventory stuff. Sorry to keep you all waiting on this. Its my days off I plan on getting some work done. want to be done sanding the outside and have it cut open and possibly painted but well see what happens over the next today.

The red acrylic came in today before i get more sanding done i made the cuts. So that i can get them cleaned up probably go look at getting hinges and stuff tonight or tomorrow.
1001242_10201633799424053_645090691_n_zps43354251.jpg
healtpack1_zpsd71f7069.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

edit: really feeling frisky today to get this done now that the acrylic got in

screwedhingedhealthpack2_zps429b3ad7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
screwedhingedhealthpack1_zpsad3b58a7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
i know it looks pretty rough at this point with the screws sticking out but i want the holes in it so that rondo fills it in securing the the hinge a little better and there holding the hinge on as the glue drys till tomorrow when I rondo.

grrr one of those days everyone on this forum hates you don't think and make a mistake. Now you have to start over. I cut it open. as seen in my pictures last time. Instead of taking my time and resin the inside i rushed and warped the whole thing.

I totally know the feeling man, sorry to hear that it warped. Maybe take a heat gun to it and try and fix it?

This thread might get buried deep for alittle bit I need to step away from this one for the moment. It pevs me when I mess up... especially since I been doing this for a little bit now. Let me finish my armor and get that together with everything and I'll step up to this again. I need it for my room to go next to my metal energy sword I got at my last con and my newly acquired M6 on my wall so it will be finished.

Sounds good man. Sometimes its good to walk away for a bit. Kinda like a puzzle, you walk away and when you come back you are able to find more pieces :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back