Heavy Blaster pistol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I not have much to show, but I started the eletric parts.

I will use valves in the gun. I got some spoiled, green LED installed inside them and closed with hot glue. In the next update I hope to show the assembly of valves in the gun.

I have the pics in the camera at home, but I *think* this was the one (breathing tubes very porous, looked worn and rugged)
DIY-Fallout-3-Helmet45.jpg

I not did this but the result is good. And I prefer natural color of material. Help keep a reality aspect. Despite the great results with this helmet painting granted.

Hi guys !

In the last post I had already placed the valves with embedded LEDs. I should post this the result of them already put into the gun. But in doing so broke the valves due to their fragility. I tried doing that four times, and all broke. So I went to other material. I got an old fuziveis an x-ray machine from the 50's. They have an interesting shape and size and excellent strength. The result is quite different from, but do not think it's worse.

If the first attempt had not failed it would be the result.

But in general all attempts to fix this part of the weapon resulted in it in general:

So I took off for another try with the fuses.

first I increased the size of the holes to insert the fuse.

After I used hot glue to fix the LEDs inside the fuse.

So I took the thread already exists in fuses and curled up in the body of the gun.

I hope to go further at the end of next week.

Hi guys !

First sorry for the delay in posting something. Second, sorry for no updates so interesting. I am going through a troubled period here in my house.

I added a "capacitor" in the left.

Then put a pipe connecting the "capacitor" the tip of the weapon (have not decided that finishing tip)

(metallic tubes of the brake system of the VW van)

straightening and cutting the right size ...

I raised the handle of the stock to improve the balance

result so far ...

see you soon ...

This gun is all sorts of Awesome! Really good work, seeing as your working with old parts which have no normal place in a gun. =P

This gun is all sorts of Awesome! Really good work, seeing as your working with old parts which have no normal place in a gun. =P

Thanks !

The original idea was to use existing parts to take advantage of the unique aspect of the material, avoiding the need for painting and giving a realistic appearance.

Thanks !

The original idea was to use existing parts to take advantage of the unique aspect of the material, avoiding the need for painting and giving a realistic appearance.

Thats the cool thing about Guns like this, You cant get that Rust feel and color with any kind of paint no matter how good you are. And nice job making use of old vehicle parts lol. Least we know that the broken down vehicles still have some uses.

Hi guys !

After 4 months I am return. Finally I finished my graduation in arquitecture and now i hope have more time to work on this.
This time I managed to finish the lighting system.

I used some parts of eletronic junk this time...

battery holder from an old pc motherboard burned...

this switch out of a VHS...

Joining and welding all ...

The switch and battery holder already in place...

And the final result...

Hi Guys !

This is probably the final update of this item. This is the first item in a series of 5 of my battle suit. Next week I hope to continue the mask and have some result, for this week so I could make one little piece.

part of the VCR head

The appearance of the gun had changed over time. She won a very worn out due to rust that had covered the part, but that's part of the context.

Thanks for the atention ! Return with more updates of the mask :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back