Help!! Changing font size :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

crystalmage

Jr Member
I got lots of overlapping number, i searched and searched the forums cant find anything telling me how to, and cant find the option on designer :(

I got lots of overlapping number, i searched and searched the forums cant find anything telling me how to, and cant find the option on designer :(

It's in Settings/Other settings on the "Others" tab.

But there are lots of pieces where you just can't make the font small enough, doing so would make the numbers too small to read. The best thing to do is work near a computer and leave Pepakura Designer open so you can have a look at the model and zoom in where necessary. The Check Corresponding Face function also is a great way to find the page that holds the next piece and to see where you are on the model.

Yah if you go to settings then click other settings then the box that opens go to others, and you will see a box that says egde id font size. you can type in any number you want. I normally use font size 2 or 3 and i hardly ever get overlapping but when doing fint that small make sure in your printer settings you set it to best quality otherwise you wont be able to make anything out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back