Help Mee please

Status
Not open for further replies.

crystalmage

Jr Member
Well my problem is my measuring i followed the guides exactly, but for some reason my measurements are all wrong, im doing mark 6, i started on the shins with a height of 353mm, which is quite good, but for some reason it didnt fit, when i type in 353, the width is 209 and the depth is 153, but when i downloaded the file again and put in the same number the width and depth has changed, its the right height but the width and the rest is ruined, and i tried it again at 380 hieght but im scared im just going to waste my time again :/ and i changed the height by using recalculate parts layout

You shouldn't be using "Recalculate parts layout" to change the scale. Under the same menu, use "Change scale" and type in your height measurement there. It should give you the same results every time, and you shouldn't need to download the file again.

Read this for more information

Ok but however on the same file i redownloaded, the when i type in 353 on either scale or "Recalculate parts layout", the result is the same but different from my old file, this times the Height:353 Width:153 Depth:209, i wont use "Recalculate parts layout" again. :) im reading ur thing very helpfull telling me whats the height width and depth i can see why i had a problem :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back