Help With The Size Of My Mark Vi

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmbs15

I need help to accommodate the scale of my costume for me to stay well, my main problem is the chest, but if I can help with other parts of the dress better.

Test built chest and I'm small, then constructed the non-HD and I am very big, my dad till I'm big, then built the third and I think that I was a little large.

I would like to help me.

I also help with the pelvis and legs.

my data

mido 1.70 m

weight 75 kg

ps. I speak Spanish, I write this I translated with google, I say in case you do not understand me.

si alguien de ustedes habla español muchísimo mejor para mi si me ayudara ablando en mi idioma

Yo hablo espanol. En cuanto a encontrar las medidas, necisitas construir el "tester". Ya que encuentras la escala que te sirve, busque la altura del modelo que te queda bien. Ya que estes listo a construir el modelo con mas detalles, utilize la misma altura de tu "tester". Al poner la altura, la escala debe cambiar automaticamente. Si tienes mas preguntas, puedes mandarme un mensaje. Utilize el boton de "send member a PM" bajo mi foto.

For those of you who don't speak spanish, i just mentioned that he should alter the scale of the tester until he finds a good fit. Once he has a good fit, to use the same height on his HD model as he did in the tester. To adjust the HD scale, just input the height from the tester and the scale should change automatically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back