Help With Unfolding Chest

Status
Not open for further replies.

LT GRAVE

hey, can someone give me some help with this gundam chest? ive already done all of the other pieces, but there is too much on the chest for me to do and i am getting too frustrated with it. i have added extra cuts and removed what i dont want, so all i need if for it to be unfolded to size, so that i can place the parts and start working on it.

thanks

OK, here's the deal: I will unfold it IF you get me pepakura designer 6 so I can save it. Note I am not asking for it for free, I will be working for it but I need the designer keycode to save it so I can upload it here. I have just always unfolded for personal use. If you are not satisfied with my work I will return the key and you can sell it. What do you say?

... I'm working on something, I'll post it up later tonight. I'm half way through it. Nothing else to do while I wait for my helmet to explode! :lol

chwbcc said:
that is why i was hoping for it to be sized at 450, and if any new cuts that have to be added can be. im still working on learning the modeling to do that

Last edited by a moderator:
looks pretty good, i need to move some stuff around, now that i sized it down, i think i can get rid of a few pages, yeay less scrap!

thanks a lot for your help

LT-GRAVE said:
looks pretty good, i need to move some stuff around, now that i sized it down, i think i can get rid of a few pages, yeay less scrap!

thanks a lot for your help

No Prob, post some pics of your Work IN Progress

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back