HI! i decided to make armor too, heres some teasers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should be able to print on letter size just fine. Depending on the model you may have to move some pieces around to fit them on the sheets but I did all my armor in letter size and it worked. If a piece is to big for one sheet then move it so that it prints across two sheets and then just cut them both out and glue them together to make one piece. It should be no problem. Keep up the good work I'm looking forward to seein more progress! Hope this helped.

anyone can help me?
im thinking in printing the pep files in cardstock letter size, is it a good size? will it fit to my body? i printed the helmet on legal size and fits well (a little big for foaming inside ) but i want to know if you guyz printed the other armor pieces in letter format, any suggestions?

You don't adjust the model size by changing the paper format. You set the software to whatever paper format you are using, then scale it to a dimension you mesure on your body. After that, you have to rearrange all the pieces, because both steps can (and most likely will) mess up the part placement on the page.

HEY! i applied the bondo yesterday, then sandpapered*waterr sandpapered the helmet this is the result, o also added the siode details of the helmet, im waiting for my friend to deliver the visor, cant wait!!!
the pint is for spot putty purposes.
tell me your opinion.
halo_helmet_teaser_6_by_2nekos-d34mep4.jpg

Attachments

• halo_helmet_teaser_6_by_2nekos-d34mep4.jpg
    halo_helmet_teaser_6_by_2nekos-d34mep4.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 182
hi! long time no update, MERRY CHRISTMAS SPARTANS!
anyway just doing an update of the helmet, its 95% done, i have to install the leds and the inside foam.
here are some pictures.
helmet_teaser_95_percent_by_2nekos-d35cxvm.jpg

Attachments

• helmet_teaser_95_percent_by_2nekos-d35cxvm.jpg
    helmet_teaser_95_percent_by_2nekos-d35cxvm.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 196
i followed a painting tutorial in youtube, its from adam i think.
anyway i sprayed a black dot with the spray paint, then i rubbed it with a rug, since it dries fast, the result is the burn, actually i discovered that effect by accident who would think that XD

thanks for the comment, about the color i tought that camouflage green paint would look more realistic, i also added the ballte damage to add dramatic look glad you like it.

i know your helmets will improve, just keep it up!

all I can say is HOLY CRAP that helmet looks amazing. Im making the exact same helmet right now and having trouble pepping it :/

That looks great for a first helmet, very well done. I don't know why everybody told you that your first helmet was too big; it looked like a good size.

Excellent job my friend. I have also just finished my helmet. I must say your visor looks great. Id love to know what was used to mirror it. I tried to use mirrored car window tint, and had very poor results, and decided to go with out it.

Looking froward to some day seeing a complete suit. Keep up the great work.

nice, huess wht, i'm still waitin on ink. Well I had enough to print out M6B, but I'm not allowed to put it together til my spanish grade goes up. And with my stupid teacher, this will take a while.

well thank you so much, i also said the same expresion once i finished XD, pepping for me is the longest step of all but it develops patience, so keep it up!

well to tell the truth, it was actually very small, once it was finished, it looked akward, but i was just practicing for the real pepping.
thanks anyway!

thank you so much, i gotta say that my visor was mirrored using car window tint, a frind of mine did the job, when a i got the visor i also thought that the result was poor but once i installed it it looked better, so dont give up on the mirror issue my friend!

about the complete suit, im working on the forearms and the handplates, so thanks for the cheering, i also cheer you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back