How did u guys did the undersuit?

NorthwoodRexo

Hey guys!
Im new to the 405th.
First, a short introduction of myself.
Im 23 years old, im from Germany and I love Halo since i played it first on my friends xbox back in 2009.
I wanna do my first Cosplay and its gonna be the Master Chief in his Mjolnir Mark 6 Gen. 2 from Halo 4 (first Halo I bought myself).
Now I wanna know if some of u got any tips from which material I make the undersuit and how I can make the pattern on his undersuit?
I love to hear ur advices and inspiration.

Thx guys :)

For the Gen 2 undersuit, I just made my own patterns by looking at references then traced that onto 3mm or 5mm foam then glued it onto a black morphsuit.

Or you could buy a custom one with a hexagon pattern. I think it was called a Zentai suit the last time I checked?

And how did u made the pattern? Did you engrave it or how did you do it?
I looked at the Gen 2 techsuit references on the Armory section and on Pinterest. I had to freehand sketch my own pattern on paper that was mostly accurate to the game.

For the glue, I used e6000 glue and pressed the foam onto the morphsuit for a minute to stick.

I'd also recommend checking out this thread where someone else asked the same question. There's loads of links to maky different ways people tackled their under suit.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back