How Do I Make Shoulders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doddyno2

I get any shoulder file and i dont know how to attach it to the shoulders. e.g. hayabusa is just the 3 sticky out pieces and there is no strap to go around the arm to hold it on. what gives????

can you define what youre talkin bout' ? for all of the shoulder permutations youve gotta build a rebrace, and every perm. has a way of attaching to said rebrace.

i hope this helps!

I know what you're talking about. I was seeing the same problem when trying to figure out how I was going to attach the hayabusa shoulders to the bicep pieces.

You might just have to really get creative for this one. My idea was to first figure out a way to attach the hayabusa pieces together THEN figure out a way to attach them to the shoulder. It might require lots of gluing! XD But knowing me, I might eventually come up with a better plan to do this. I'm sure there is a number of ways to connect everything. If you're creative enough, you'll think of something. :)

Does the helmet files come with padding? No.

Does the handplates come with velcro straps? No.

You need to find materials to help you put together the armor pieces when they are done. Straps. Buckles. Velcro. Screws. You name it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back