How Do You Glue ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phenosity

no im not asking a for a strait forward answer i have done both thighs , shins helmet , and codpiece all in its HD format but im never satisfied i can cut out the pieces and score there really nicely with an x-acto blade but i can never seem to clue correctly im a perfectionists and ive seen peps by other people like vrogy whose peps are perfect how can i do this ? some numbers always seem to be misplaced by a couple of millimeters how can i get my pieces perfectly glued

this can be taken care of by taking your time, and having alot of patience. I know most people say that elmers school glue works amazing. good luck.

Gearsofhalo said:
this can be taken care of by taking your time, and having alot of patience. I know most people say that elmers school glue works amazing. good luck.

maybe i do need to be using a glue that gives me more positioning time im using crazy right now i have like 5 different glue including elmers so ill start using that see how mush better it is

Last edited by a moderator:
you should try using different types of glue in a single project, i personally use krazy glue on small tabs or when i want to build fast but for most of the project i use elmer's

hey man, taking your time and using some glue with more wiggle time before it dries helps a tone... also, i have noticed that some numbers just don't line up with its tab 100%. well the tabs line up perfectly but the numbers are just off kilter a bit. that's just how some parts are.

being a perfectionist as well, i totally know how you feel, its annoying and frustrating as all hell when you can get them to line up, but i found out a little while ago that sometimes they just wont line up perfectly, no matter how much time you take. just make sure the fold lines and whatnot line up perfectly and the end result will look perfect =D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back