How To Manipulate Suit Size

Status
Not open for further replies.

despitefulminate

Hey everyone,

I would like to start by introducing myself. My name is Palmer and I am new, this is my first night. I've spent an hour searching for the answer to my question, and couldn't find anything related to it so I thought I would ask, I hope this doesn't get me banned.

Okay, so, I am 6'6" and pretty heavyset. I am 320 LBS and a lot of that is in chest. I do a lot of weight lifting, and I am afraid that this just wont fit my body the way it should. Is there a way to manipulate the stencils in Pepakura to ensure that this will fit me? I don't want to put all the time and energy into this and find that when I go to put it on it wont fit me. :p. I saw some things on the forum where people were talking about manipulated stencil size, but the details were kind of vague. Is this even something I should worry about? Any people out there with a lot of experience that might be able to judge from my physical stats whether or not I need to adjust anything?

Thank you so much in advance, and I am really looking forward to being part of the community!

Well i had the same problem as you i am a bit bigger lol i an 6'7" and am about 340 but i got alot of gut lol anyway what i have been doing is get pepakura designer 3 the free download and the upscaling on it that what i did so the pep files i get here i upscale if its just a little small jst up it 10% or custom just play around with it and soon it should work out great for ya.

Let me know how it goes for ya.

Lonewolf

Lonewolf4114 said:
Well i had the same problem as you i am a bit bigger lol i an 6'7" and am about 340 but i got alot of gut lol anyway what i have been doing is get pepakura designer 3 the free download and the upscaling on it that what i did so the pep files i get here i upscale if its just a little small jst up it 10% or custom just play around with it and soon it should work out great for ya.

Let me know how it goes for ya.

Lonewolf

Alright, Thanks! I will try up-scaling and what not, I almost finished the folds for the helmet, and I just was playing around with the almost assembled piece on my head, and I can already tell with some more layers on it, it's going to be uncomfortably small. I am going to have to upscale, and just try that. Thanks again.

Last edited by a moderator:
What I did to scale my armor was to measure with a tape measure, convert it from inches to mm then change one (I did the width) and it should change the rest to. I would check the height and depth just to make sure that it changed it right.

For anyone else reading this for help the formula from Inches to mm is say 16 in. is 16*25.4 and just divide mm by 25.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back