I found the halo "ships" pep files!!!!!!!!!

WHAT HALO SHIP SHOULD I BUILD AFTER THE MARATHON-CLASS CRUISER

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, so I have looked all up and down this thred but I can't have the link for the UNSC Marathon anywhere. HAHA, Mind helping a brother out?

Hello HaloGoddess

I am working on unfolding all of the different versions of the Pelicans right now, normally i scale all the Ships to around 2 feet long but i will be happy to make you a scaled up version to match the size of you figures for you if you want to build it in the future. :) This actually sounds like a really good idea. I think i might do this for my figures to. Lucky for me i actually have a entire room in my house specifically dedicated to Halo stuff :). i could hang the pelican form the celling with the other halo ships. :)

I am also working on getting my hands on a 3D model of the ODST drop pod to unfold. :)

Happy Holidays :)

Ive actually been thinking about using a 3d model to build a life sized drop pod. I was thinking of pep-ing then casting the interior control panels. Let me know wht turns up in your search.

Ive actually been thinking about using a 3d model to build a life sized drop pod. I was thinking of pep-ing then casting the interior control panels. Let me know wht turns up in your search.

:)

Alright, I actually Have the 3D model of the HALO 3 ODST drop pod as we speak but Its just freakishly deatiled and imposible to pep, SO i am working on reducing some detail of the interior components using 3DS-MAX right now.

SO that IS something that I will be releasing, Just not anytime soon. MAYBE over the summer. :)

I will keep you updated

Alright Everybody, I need your help. :)

I am almost done with the GA-TL1 Longsword-class Interceptor. but, What scale/size do you want it the pep file unfolded as???

I was thinking about 1/87 scale which would equal 28.9 inches (2.4 feet) (73.5cm) Somthing like that, But that might be too big for some peoples model build, and i want to please as many people as possible. SO if you have a differing opinion as far as the preferable scale of this model, please speak up :D

:cool

This is such a huge project you've taken on. Cudos for having the stones it took to even begin this. And a HUGE thanks for sharing with the community. your work so far has been fantastic.

This is such a huge project you've taken on. Cudos for having the stones it took to even begin this. And a HUGE thanks for sharing with the community. your work so far has been fantastic.

Thanks for the kind words dude :)

ITs the enjoyment of what im doing and comments like that i get from my fellow 405th members that keep me going :)

The 1:87 sounds like a good scale to me. Then again, the bigger the better and the more detail. However, this is coming from a guy with a 1:12 X-Wing...

Alright, Sounds like a Plan, I will Scale The longsword to 1:87 :)

What about the Covenant CCS-Class Battle Cruiser? Got any scaling opinions on that one?

thanks man it sucks i have to remold it the silicon didnt take right... and for the CCS make in a good size compared to the FFG file....

Your right, That would be awesome if i Scaled the CCS in scale with the FFG but that would come out to being almost a foot Talled than i am,
AND I AM 6'5" TALL. that would not be a structurally sound pep build...

What should I do now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back