Props Ian's Lightsabers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I straightened the blade and tapered it a bit. Also did a few adjustments over all :D
[attachment=5415:saberyj6.jpg]

CPU64 said:
And I straightened the blade and tapered it a bit. Also did a few adjustments over all :D
[attachment=5415:saberyj6.jpg]
Thats really cool! i love the shading effects, oh and by the way, im getting home from my vacation today, so my LEDs should have arive, and ill take some pictures of Anakin's lightsaber handle that i finished last week before I left

Last edited by a moderator:
Overlord_Ian said:
Thats really cool! i love the shading effects, oh and by the way, im getting home from my vacation today, so my LEDs should have arive, and ill take some pictures of Anakin's lightsaber handle that i finished last week before I left

wy not post it here so whe can give it an effect^^

ill post some pics soon (and we can add photoshop effects to the anakin one), i finished vader's saber yesterday, ill take some pics today or tommorrow :)

Overlord_Ian said:
ill post some pics soon (and we can add photoshop effects to the anakin one), i finished vader's saber yesterday, ill take some pics today or tommorrow :)

can u make like 2 people with a saberlock? wanna try a new effect i made^^
oh and also one with a swinging saber

rundown said:
can u make like 2 people with a saberlock? wanna try a new effect i made^^
sure, ill try to find someone to use another lightsaber, the guy in the first pic is me, and the camera was on a tripod, but i bet i can find someone ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.