Im New

Status
Not open for further replies.

elite123

Hey

im new and im thinking about making a new odst helmet out of paper is there any new pepakura odst helmets that might be a good start , i have found the halo 2 version one will that do

im from scotland so i dont know were to get the supplies most peaople say wal mart has almost all of them but in uk theres no walmart ...? any help :eek

welcome. For sure we have an ODST pep file. There's a couple actually.

hey im from the uk and i had trouble finding supplies.

for you card to do pep just go to any arts and crafts store or stationary shop, as for resin fiberglass and bondo try halfords.(i assume theres a halfords in scottland)

well if it is an easy ODST pep file that you are looking for then the Halo2 version is probably you best bet to start with. On the matter of supplies paper and glue should be easy enough to come by. As for the resin, fibreglass, and body filler you may have to put a bit more effort into finding them. Any reasonably stocked auto supply store should have what you need and if push comes to shove there is always the internet.

Sgt Spaz said:
hey im from the uk and i had trouble finding supplies.

for you card to do pep just go to any arts and crafts store or stationary shop, as for resin fiberglass and bondo try halfords.(i assume theres a halfords in scottland)

ye there is thanx for your help

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey mate, good to see more Brits getting in on this.

Check out the United Kingdom section for UK equivalents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back