Infection Form

Status
Not open for further replies.

toddler911

Jr Member
[attachment=7256:DSCF1188.JPG][attachment=7257:DSCF1189.JPG][attachment=7258:DSC
1190.JPG][attachment=7259:DSCF1191.JPG][attachment=7260:DSCF1192.JPG][attachment
7261:DSCF1193.JPG]
Yep. Infection form #1 hope you all like it, wonderin what you think of the little devil.

Reventorghini said:
Looks very real... infection form is much, much bigger than that though.

Think size-of-your-torso big.

Yeah I know, but I ran out of clay. The things are huge in the game, wonder if they'll be like that in the movie, if peter jackson actually stops with Bilbo and the Dwarves and starts Halo.

Last edited by a moderator:
adventSpartanMatrix said:
can u find out how much it will cost to ship one of those devils to the uk plz + how much i could buy one from u for

They're easy to make, take clay(I used cheap model magic) shape a form, the strrretch out the clay into strands of various thickness, attach the strands, ad details, prime it, and the take paint make nasty palid mushroomy colors and paint. Oversea shipping is somewhat expensive$$$, and it would be easier to make one yourself, if I make some more and sell them they'll run about $15-20 apiece, plus shipping. Maybe in a month i'll have more, maybe sooner.

they are seriously that big? its been a while since ive read the novels and its hard to tell from the game, but for some reason i thought they were more size-of-your-head big. dont they work by grabbing on to your neck and invading your nervous system?

either way, looks amazing.

Pvt. Mendosa said:
they are seriously that big? its been a while since ive read the novels and its hard to tell from the game, but for some reason i thought they were more size-of-your-head big. dont they work by grabbing on to your neck and invading your nervous system?

either way, looks amazing.

They are that big, unfortunately for the UNSC, but some are smaller than others. I always thought they took over the spinal cord. Either way they're dangerous for spartans when there's enough of them,

eirgh, looks like someone left a orange behind his cough to long :p

no really it looks great. First one i see that looks that good

Thanks. I want to make ODST but have a MAC, My bro in the army is comin for THANKSGIVING and I think he might let me borrow his computer, He's got a PC. But if anyone can help me and my mac dilemma, please help. Or I might be limited to Infection forms

Ha ha, I didn't realize it was clay... I was convinced it was a rotten potato you dug up or something XD

For those that were asking... the easiest way to tell an infection form's size is to compare them to the chest of a marine in the game when one gets taken down... grunts are about 3ft tall so they aren't small either though I used to think they were.

And the ones that are that are about the size of the head are the head crabs from Half-life.

Reventorghini said:
Ha ha, I didn't realize it was clay... I was convinced it was a rotten potato you dug up or something XD

For those that were asking... the easiest way to tell an infection form's size is to compare them to the chest of a marine in the game when one gets taken down... grunts are about 3ft tall so they aren't small either though I used to think they were.

And the ones that are that are about the size of the head are the head crabs from Half-life.

Grunts are actually about five feet tall. But however, you are still correct in the fact the infectious forms are quite large.

However, good job to the creator. Thing looks creepy as hell... which is how the flood should be portrayed.

Razgriz said:
Grunts are actually about five feet tall.
Actually yeah, you're right... I've been using the brain a little too much today and now it's crashing and burning.

i recall alot of detail from the books actually. if i am correct, and i am 98% sure, the flood infection forms are more like a foot and a half tall because it lives in ur chest upon infecting you, so 3 feet isnt gonna fit in there unless ur like super stretch tall and grunts are more like 4 feet, 4 1/2 feet tall, a little over a meter is how they are described in the book. if there are any other questions as to size or something from the books PM me. great work btw really awesome looking

ok, thats what i kinda remembered, and your spinal cord is one of the largest parts of your nervous system, next to your brain. i just remember reading about on latching on to MC and punturing his suit before cortana overloaded his electronics which destroyed the infection form

hence the reason when john does get attacked by one it goes for his neckseal. glad i could be of help clearing that up, but tht is one creepy looking thing, would not want to wake up in the middle of the night, look down from my 6 ft tall bed and see a bunch of those crawling around. thats right, it did get into his suite, punctured his skin and the cortana shocked it but it did tap his spial cord long enough for him to know he didnt want one of them to get that close again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back