Integrating The H3 Legendary Edition Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

spoonguard

My Legenday Edition helmet has been sitting in my closet for quite a while now. When I first got it, I hollowed it out for gits and shiggles but it was too small on my head to be worth developing into anything more.

Has anyone used any of the pieces from it on their own creations? I'm working on a Mk-VI pepakura helm and thought it might be worth adding some pieces for nice detail (my carving abilities with a rotary tool leave something to be desired). I realize the biggest issue would be scaling correctly, it'd look a bit odd having misproportioned pieces.

Just thought I'd ask to see what, if anything, people have been doing with it.

(sorry if this has been discussed before. I tried searching and didn't come up with anything)

Its kinda useless, as the parts are a smaller scale. unless you're doing it for a child with the right size head, then by all means, go for it.

Lt. Buckmaster said:
Its kinda useless, as the parts are a smaller scale. unless you're doing it for a child with the right size head, then by all means, go for it.

What he said.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah just do what you can in detaling the mor you do it the better you will get at it so just try doing the detal your self if you mess up you can always fill it in

te Flying Ninja said:
For some reason, I can wear it, lol. I put in a new visor and lights, and later some cooling fans, all I need are some switches.

o_O

Huh? How big is your head?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back