Interest Thread: Building More Event Displays

Now I'm not part of the pacific reg but I do think this is a really cool idea! Would love to see it become a reality!
You could always move and join us N8!

join us N8, you know you want tooooooo

A wild, but awesome idea,is to create a 1:1 scale odst drop pod. This can be used to house one person (cosplayer or not). Thinking pod will be made out of light material, and a platform/stand to serve as a base with scenery (fake dirt, grass rocks etc.) The odsts will be pleased guaranteed!

Hey Pacific peoples,

Washington folks should be aware that we've ingratiated ourselves with the organizers of SummerCon who have really put together a fun Comic Convention. I just learned that they are now creating a new event that is a Gaming Expo (like a mini PAX). This first year they want to really push Halo as a main component and have already lined up three Halo celebs!

So, the interest thread is to see if any of you want to work together (or separately) to increase our foot print at this event with more stuff!!!

Canadian regiment recently did something similar in this thread:

I still will be bringing our Pacific Recruitment Booth. But, I wanted to know if any of you all had ideas or plans on other things we could fabricate or bring. I've seen a lot of cool stuff from other regiments. European often brings camo nets and sets up like a trench outpost. Delta battalion has a Nerf Shoot the Brute game. HOD Anaheim had a MG + ODST chests that people could take photos with. Montreal has a life size 3d print of our main man MC.

Definitely gonna try and go to this event! Hopefully that's enough time to finish my armor...

This thread is more than 6 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back