Other Interests: Drawing, Paint, scale modeling
Favorite Food: breaded chicken breast
Favorite Band: Gloryhammer
Favorite Movie(s): Lord of the Rings
What do you hope to learn here?: make my own armors
Have you built/made a costume before?: noup

im from mexico, sorry for my english, is bad u_u
Howya Joel, welcome to the 405th!

You're english isn't bad at all man, don't worry about it.
We have a whole Mexican Regiment as well so if you're having trouble speaking English you won't be stuck.

Of course if you have any questions feel free to ask or start a thread.
Enjoy your time in the 405th!

First Name: Kira (She/Her)
Profession? Student?: Currently unemployed. Going to college this coming fall.
Favorite Hobby: Im really liking getting into Buhurt so far!
Favorite part of Halo: I really like the lore and the details. (I havent played it much yet but I have watched tons of youtube videos)
Favorite Halo: Ive honestly not played them all yet. I have barely scratched the surface. But I have honestly fallen in love with the universe. But I would say ODST is an awesome game so far.
Favorite Video Game: This one is quite difficult for me because I love so many games. But at the moment ive been play a ton of Warhammer Darktide.
Other Interests: She-ra, travel, Star Wars, LOTR, Video Games, working out, trying new things.
Favorite Food: Either fried chicken sandwhiches, burgers, or mac and cheese.
Favorite Band: I honestly listen to a bunch of mixed music, I dont listen to any bands in particular.
Favorite Movie(s): hmmm this is a hard one. I think Im gonna leave this one blank cause I dont know if I have a favorite.
What do you hope to learn here?: Honestly to meet like-minded people. I am unsure if I will be able to learn about making my own armor. (I have an amazing imagination but no skills to act on it). So I am mostly here for the social aspect. Im hoping I can get a commision for a Halo cosplay eventually.
Have you built/made a costume before?: No, but I have commisioned a scout trooper from star wars and a snow trooper.
Do you belong to any other costume communities? If so, which one(s)?: Trying to join the 501st
Other: I look forward to speaking and getting to know everyone!
Welcome to the 405th! Can’t wait to see where this road leads you in terms of halo cosplay, we’re all always lookin’ out for one another so feel free to reach out at any point! ODST ALL THE WAY

Hey guys, I'm Samuel, I'm an avid halo fan with a knack for 3D printing and the M-45 shotgun

First Name:
Favorite Hobby: cosplay, music,
Favorite part of Halo: the kick ass armor designs and goofy gameplay
Favorite Halo: reach (i like story games lol)
Favorite Video Game: BioShock, fallout new Vegas, and halo reach
Other Interests: I'm a bass player and an armature chef
Favorite Food: savory fried chicken
Favorite Band: killers, Fitz and the tantrums, and black sabbath
Favorite Movie(s): to many...
What do you hope to learn here? how to vacuform visors but I'm

mostly here to make friends
Have you built/made a costume before? yes indeed, I've ben cosplaying for 5 years
Do you belong to any other costume communities? If so, which one(s)?:
Other:

Welcome to the 405th PropBot007 !

Bioshock, New Vegas and Reach? I think you'll fit right in here my friend!
Those games AND Black Sabbath... legend

To do with vacuum forming, we have plenty of tutorials and such that can help you out. I personally recommend the tutorial by our very own N8TEBB. It covers pretty much everything you need to know including post-processing (chroming, dying, etc). I'll link it below for you.

If you've got any other questions or problems, feel free to send a message or start a thread!

First Name: Wraith
Profession: Artist and cosplayer
Favorite Hobby: making cosplays and playing games
Favorite part of Halo: Armor sets and ideas for cosplays
Favorite Halo: 2 and Reach
Favorite Video Game: At the moment, Balders Gate {but I love Halo, Gears of War, Metal Gear}
Other Interests: I love baking, drawing, cosplaying and basically anything creative
Favorite Food: Enchiladas
Favorite Band: Linkin Park
Favorite Movie(s): Pacific Rim, Alien, Godzilla (a few of them I love big lizards)
What do you hope to learn here?: HOnestly mostly to make some new friends and maybe more techniques for cosplays along the way.
Have you built/made a costume before?: I have made two Halo suits, Raiden from Metal Gear Revengance, and working on a Helldiver currently

Hello All! Our former Introduce Yourself thread has grown to a massive 421 pages so it is time to lock that one down and start fresh!

First of all - welcome to all of our new family! We want to know all about you, but let's start with these few questions!

First Name:
Profession? Student?:
Favorite part of Halo:
Favorite Halo:
Favorite Video Game:
Other Interests:
Favorite Food:
Favorite Band:
Favorite Movie(s):
What do you hope to learn here?:
Have you built/made a costume before?:
Other:
Figured I might as well jump on the bandwagon

First Name: Mikayla or Demi
Profession? Student?: Student - Currently doing my Masters in Ancient History
Favorite Hobby: Gaming
Favorite part of Halo: Swinging a Gravity Hammer around like a maniac
Favorite Halo: Reach and ODST will always be favourites
Favorite Video Game: Too many to choose from
Other Interests: Reading, Crafting
Favorite Food: Anything chicken based
Favorite Band:
Favorite Movie(s): Far too many and ever changing.
What do you hope to learn here?: I'd love to be able to learn how to make the best spartan armour I can especially in regards to 3d printing.
Have you built/made a costume before?: Not to the extent of spartan armour.
Other: Australian based and I hope to one day join the Aussie regiment - I think that would be fun

Name Zeth
Job: working in a slaughterhouse
Age 23
Hobby reading books and building Warhammer
Fav thing about halo is The lore
Fav halo reach
Fav game battle field 2042
Fav food poutine
Fav artist NEFFEX
Fav movie is starship trooper
Learn how to make good halo cosplay armour and weapons
Hi Zeth, welcome to the 405th!

We've got a load of members here who are Warhammer fans (including myself), so you shouldn't have any trouble fitting in here! This is the best place to be to learn how to make Halo armour and prop weapons, we've got tutorials, guides and walkthroughs for everything. One I would recommend is the one by N8TEBB (I'm GOING to get you to 10k subs at this rate :lol:) as it covers most of the stages and components used in making cosplay armour. I'll link it below for you!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask or open a thread.

Last edited:
First Name: Will
Profession? Student?: DC power/telecom
Favorite Hobby: Snowboarding
Favorite part of Halo: The very specific scene from Halo 3 where Admiral Hood gives the order for “all units open fire” on the profits ship
Favorite Halo: Huge toss up between halo 3 and Halo Wars both games have an amazing story and gameplay IMO
Favorite Video Game: Any Soulsborne title
Other Interests: Cosplay, 3D printing, Gaming , Content creating (TikTok)
Favorite Food: Steak cooked Rare
Favorite Band: FIDLAR
Favorite Movie(s): starship troopers
What do you hope to learn here?: I hope to learn Better cosplay techniques and painting of my armour
Have you built/made a costume before?: Yes! I made my own ODST armour
Do you belong to any other costume communities? If so, which one(s)?: N/A

Hi Zeth, welcome to the 405th!

We've got a load of members here who are Warhammer fans (including myself), so you shouldn't have any trouble fitting in here! This is the best place to be to learn how to make Halo armour and prop weapons, we've got tutorials, guides and walkthroughs for everything. One I would recommend is the one by N8TEBB (I'm GOING to get you to 10k subs at this rate :lol:) as it covers most of the stages and components used in making cosplay armour. I'll link it below for you!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask or open a thread.
His videos are great, I keep going back to his visor one in preparation for mine this weekend.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back