Ironman Helmet Work In Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, this is my first build. It is an Ironman Helmet. I did my best because I really didn't want to stuff up and have to start all over again. I'm not sure if it is the best pep file but I think that I did fairly well considering. I found that clothesline pegs were very handy and a hairdryer also. I still need to resin, fiberglass, bondo and paint. And if anyone has any hints or links to tutorials on bondoing I will be very gratefull. And please leave me a bit of constructive criticism. Thanks :)

Image101.jpg

Image102.jpg

Image103.jpg

Image104.jpg

nice pep and your also australian , great to see more aussies puting work out here for the 405th well done! there are plenty of videos on youtube all you have to type in is basically "halo 3 helmet bondo tutorial" or "bondo tutorial" , something like that and you will have your answer , i have another iron man pep if your interested which is more accurate if you would like it send me a pm ;)

nice work keep it up (thumbsup)

Thanks guy. I always thought that this was a bit of a dodgy pep file, but I thought I might be able to make it look somewhat good with bondo. Thanks for your help and for your links.

I don't really know , should start making that ironman file I gave you , so you don't have to use so much for detailing , but if you want I suggest printing some pictures of ironman and go from there until you think you've done as closly as posibble.

Good luck

GiR3892 said:
I don't really know , should start making that ironman file I gave you , so you don't have to use so much for detailing , but if you want I suggest printing some pictures of ironman and go from there until you think you've done as closly as posibble.

Good luck

Thanks, I think I might just do that. I accidentally bought some waterproofing resin that has latex in it then covered it in that. Will it have a negative effect on the bondo? and is resin really necisary?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back