Is halo realistic? [Lock]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads like these make me sad that i will die and not get to see the advances in technology.
:(

But yeah i see lasers being highly probable in that amount of time but how boring would shooting red lines at enemies be?

Threads like these make me sad that i will die and not get to see the advances in technology.
:(

But yeah i see lasers being highly probable in that amount of time but how boring would shooting red lines at enemies be?

It probably won't be a Spartan Laser, but it may go "PewPewPew"!
We'll see, lol.

i laughed because i could disprove everything about it. and because the dumbass thinks that again where a sniper to the stomach isnt lethal, but a knife to the toe is. and the fact he thinks that killstreaks are realistic... do you know of a time wear someone killed 3 people, and a laptop appeared in your backpack, that controls a missle, and on top of that, it controls the missle, instead of the damn drone.

That is a good point about how COD sucks and screws up the guns beyond recognition, but that was a necro post. Go teabag this kid to death, but please let the thread die.

i laughed because i could disprove everything about it. and because the dum*** thinks that again where a sniper to the stomach isnt lethal, but a knife to the toe is. and the fact he thinks that killstreaks are realistic... do you know of a time wear someone killed 3 people, and a laptop appeared in your backpack, that controls a missle, and on top of that, it controls the missle, instead of the **** drone.

That is a big no-no. It's bad enough to necro post but swearing is not tolerated here, watch your language.

If you don't like it then leave.

Well, I've been here since it was mjolnirarmor.com. I HAVE left sorta. I just check in every once and a while to see how things are going.

Last time I was here, the forum automatically censored searing, and bans/ warnings were STILL handed out to people who even IMPLIED they were swearing.... Even though there's a WHOLE SECTION on the forum called "This **** is broken!"

an appropriate name.

edit: the auto-censor is gone. Baby Taz was glad.

Something happened with my real account on the forum change. It was Xalener. Don't you dare try to tell me when I came into this place, come on. Seriously?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back