Ithica going back to Iraq

Status
Not open for further replies.
You all absolutely rock my socks. Brutus this is my 5th deployment (1 Kosovo and 4 Iraq). I am currently in Kuwait for another week or so and then I am am headed north. Training as usual is going well and the heat is as I remember. I love USO for providing a way to keep in touch. Brutus I read your other thread and I think it is a great Idea. I can get a list of names of Soldiers and see what kind of items they may need. It may take me a lil time but I can. SSG is Staff Sergeant in the Army but I know what my fellow Veteran meant...lol. Well I am on limited time but I will check back when I can. Once again thank you all so much. Oh something I would love to get in the male is Members in their armor and props so I can paste them all over my walls. Sign them to. Oh an ladies yes it would be extremely welcome to see images of you all in armor...lol. I will post my address when I get it.

Thank you,
Ithica

Although i'm new, it looks like you're a well respected member of these forums :) Good luck and stay safe in Iraq!

Also you should make some full master cheif armor and a DMR and just run down the street in iraq and see what people say :D The new US Army Special Spartan Unit :$

Although i'm new, it looks like you're a well respected member of these forums :) Good luck and stay safe in Iraq!

Also you should make some full master cheif armor and a DMR and just run down the street in iraq and see what people say :D The new US Army Special Spartan Unit :$
He's got a Hayabusa suit. That's all he needs. :p

USO's are great. I like taking the candy and free books and whatnot...

He's got a Hayabusa suit. That's all he needs. :p

USO's are great. I like taking the candy and free books and whatnot...

Best youtube video ever = Spartan in full Hayabusa Armor running after bunch of kids with a dmr in the middle of iraq. I can already see the 10,000,000 views..

20,000,000 views if his helmet is on fire :p

Looking forward to getting your address. Will definitely send stuff over. Until then stay safe and sane. I'm saving my first trip out to Dragoncon for when you return. :)

Dan I better see you at m next DCON..lol. Ok here is my address. I am making it public but no worries.

SSG David Weimert
B Btry 5/82 FA BN
4th BCT, 1st Cav Div
COB Marez, Iraq
APO AE 09334

Talk to you all again soon.

Ithica

I've got a friend in Ups and Fedex. I'm seein if i can get some discounts.
Hey Ithica Thanks for your Tuts, I'm getting the hang of pepping and not using super glue... Hope you like jerky.

Ithica, if there's anything you need (like non-pirated DVDs or something) from the good ol' USofA, feel free to bug me via email! I'm within walking distance of the NEX here.

I might be able to send you stuff. But in the meantime, how do I sign up to be a super soldier with the U.S. Military?

You do not sign up. You are selected! But since you're older than six, it's too late... sorry ;-)

Anyways, how does this thing with the address work? Can you send anything (except weapons, explosives, living lolcatz and the plans for the Death Star) and with any parcel service you like (I like DHL for example)? And what's already available there? I assume that there's some kind of store at the camp to get some everyday-supplies at least, right?

I've only read posts from ithica but as a soldier still in Baghdad iraq all i have to say is god speed and return home. the fight may be done but the war isn't over untel we're all back home with our loved ones. your brothers in arms from 2nd BN 5th Special Forces Group "DE OPPRESSO LIBER"

Ok here is a simple list of things that a proper could use over here.

Resin
Fiber Glass
Bondo

Super Glue
Hot Glue Gun
Hot Glue Sticks
Foamie Sheets
Scissors
Razors
Ruler
120 Cardstock
Paints (Acrylic and Rattle Can)
Paint Brush (For Painting and Resin/Fiberglass)
Xacto Knife
Painters Tape

The items in bold should be small containers and do not tell the shipper what you are sending. I am not condoning shipping illegally but thee are not many options...lol. Of course Smooth-On products are nice as well...lol. I will rebuild a studio and continue working. I will keep you all posted with finished items. If there is any other propping items you can think of then they work as well.

Ithica

Ok here is a simple list of things that a proper could use over here.

Resin
Fiber Glass
Bondo

Super Glue
Hot Glue Gun
Hot Glue Sticks
Foamie Sheets
Scissors
Razors
Ruler
120 Cardstock
Paints (Acrylic and Rattle Can)
Paint Brush (For Painting and Resin/Fiberglass)
Xacto Knife
Painters Tape

The items in bold should be small containers and do not tell the shipper what you are sending. I am not condoning shipping illegally but thee are not many options...lol. Of course Smooth-On products are nice as well...lol. I will rebuild a studio and continue working. I will keep you all posted with finished items. If there is any other propping items you can think of then they work as well.

Ithica

I'll look for my other glue gun and send that your way if I find it. Also would you need a little pocket knife (2 inch blade) for scoring? You could dull out the tip a bit and use it for scoring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back