Spartan024

Hey everyone!

I'm new here, so I apologize if I am doing any of this wrong. I hope all of you are doing well!

I recently decided to take on a hard project that many (if not all of you) have done several times over: building a custom halo armor build! I was directed by two 405th members to come on here and get some help/post updates on my build, so I'm going to do just that!

My projects' working title is "Helljumper Hammer" (because I'm a nerd and gotta give these things cool names). I am planning on building a spartan that is based off of Halo: Infinite's Mk. VII armor core, but I wanted to throw in elements from my favorite halo games: Halo Reach, Halo 3: ODST, and Halo 4. To plan it out, I used some Halo files on Blender (files from The Halo Archive on Discord) to throw together an armor set I loved (I made sure to include a cool animation of it because why not :)). For building the armor, I plan to use 3D printing, but if a printer won't work, I'll resort to foamsmithing.

Anyways, that's the plan. I already have the helmet done, so I'll post that soon-ish once I have some time away from work.

It's great to be here!

Attachments

• ODST plan 2.png
    ODST plan 2.png
    7.6 MB · Views: 329
  • ODST plan 1.png
    ODST plan 1.png
    7.5 MB · Views: 140
  • ODST Cosplay Plan.mp4
    61.8 MB
This thread is more than 7 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back