Jun Helmet and Spike Grenade!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow looks great man and it looks like you are off to a really great start and i hope to see more pics soon and good luck :)

I'm glad your still working on it. I like your pep work and i'm looking forward to seeing more progress soon. Keep up the awesome job!

Thanks everyone, and I'm going to work more on it tommorow, because I don't have a bedtime then :p But for now, I'll just scroll through peoples builds or go do something else. Thanks for the pretty comments and support, and on an off topic, does anyone have a method of build for TACTICAL/PATROL Chestpiece and TACTICAL/SOFTCASE?

EDIT!
I haven't been here in a while and I got my helmet completely done. Here are some pics (hopefully)

008.jpg

Thanks for a great build!

007.jpg

Front view
006.jpg

Side
004-1.jpg

Other side
005.jpg

Back
003-1.jpg

Mirror of me
002-2.jpg

By my door.

The black thing underneath the helmet is my excecutioner's hood. It's just a little black fabric bag that a set of sheets came in, I thought it would look great as a hood for my nightlance costume but I decided to cut eyeholes in it and make it my first piece of undersuit. Bye for now, I'm working on other pieces (as in suits for friends, not Jun)

Thank you. I'm going to finish glassing a kukri I'm making for a buddie, and when that's done I'm going to resin my (first) helmet. Any tips? I need to get rocks or something and put them in the brim to hold it down in case it gets windy, then I need to make sure it won't get cold (calling for snow, jerks) in my garage, and that I need to start from the top and work down. Anyone have tips or tricks for me? Thanks a lot, be posting in a few days along with Kukri.

Nice job though I think you might have collapsed one side In the back slightly so it's a little warped but that's not anything any of us haven't done before; goes with the territory. My advice is in the future go slow and build in section, think of how to make it's structure stable then piece the larger pieces together from either top to bottom or reverse. Keep up the good work and no matter how it turns out you'll feel satisfaction from your build and they only start looking better from here on out!

Thanks for the tip. Yeah, I noticed (after glassing) that that side of the helmet is kind of warped. While I can't get it quite right, it is a LOT better and I am trying to find something to prop it together when I do the second coat and again when I bondo it so.... I hope it gets better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back