Kat Helmet -among other things- WIP (Annanymous)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...we are waiting to see you all suited up. Show us the pic's ;)
I'm looking forward to seeing how this all turns out. :D

lol When I wore the boots they felt like slippers to me too! haha The neat thing about that suit is the tactical case....it's MY model I created and built, and that model is the most accurate one I have seen. I don't think anyone else modeled it after I did it. :p I was proud of it. hehe

Halo 4 is supposed to be out holiday 2012.....so possibly somewhere between september and november. I haven't made much progress on my hayabusa since I finished up the belt. :\ I have one shin completed as well, but that's it. All my art stuff is packed up and most of it stored away so there is no telling when I will be able to pick back up on the project.

yeah the tactical case has amazing detail and was modeled really well! I was really impressed with it when I saw it in person. Also I want halo 4 to come sooner! I can't wait till november ugh-But at least the wait will hopefully give you enough time to finish your second build.

Great work with the foam!
Nice to see that the pieces from HaloGodess are working out for you.
Cant wait to see it alk come together!
Cheers.

Yes i agree with thorn, i cant wait to see pics of you all suited up, its gonna be awesome im sure

the boot cover is far to large. it needs to be no bigger than 4 inches tall and six inches wide. also try a 45 degree angle rather than a 90 on the bend. hope any of this helps :)

i have to agree with him on this one he taught me everything i know about foam and my builds are looking good

Hey guys so I know that some of you were requesting a pic of halogoddess's suit on me to see how it fit, and after modifying a couple more of the pieces and remaking the right (robo) forearm and shoulder / changing the strapping and thighs I finally made it fit correctly!

So yeah, here are two pics, sorry about the bad quality!! I'll get some better ones later

PS. I should be resining and bondo/rondoing the helmet by sunday, as long as it gets at least a little bit warm out!

Screenshot2012-04-23at52504PM.png

Screenshot2012-04-23at52417PM.png

EEeeeeee! It looks so good! And it looks like it fits you very nicely. So cool to see it all together. Any other mods, you think? Or are you close to finished?

Hey guys so I know that some of you were requesting a pic of halogoddess's suit on me to see how it fit, and after modifying a couple more of the pieces and remaking the right (robo) forearm and shoulder / changing the strapping and thighs I finally made it fit correctly!

So yeah, here are two pics, sorry about the bad quality!! I'll get some better ones later

PS. I should be resining and bondo/rondoing the helmet by sunday, as long as it gets at least a little bit warm out!

Screenshot2012-04-23at52504PM.png

Screenshot2012-04-23at52417PM.png

Awesome job on the mods, dudette! Now go kill some Covies!

EEeeeeee! It looks so good! And it looks like it fits you very nicely. So cool to see it all together. Any other mods, you think? Or are you close to finished?

well, I'm still not totally satisfied with how the robo arm looks so I'm going to be changing that some more or I might change it into the Live action version of kat which doesn't have the robo arm.- Which would involve making the normal shoulder / lower arm.

I'll probably add some more lights, and see what I can do about an undersuit- but I really lack sewing skills lol.

Looks great! It's so weird seeing my suit on someone else! XD

I'm just happy that it went to a good home. :p haha

Still gotta get working on my hayabusa..............that one will NEVER be sold! haha

Looks great! It's so weird seeing my suit on someone else! XD

I'm just happy that it went to a good home. :p haha

Still gotta get working on my hayabusa..............that one will NEVER be sold! haha

Yeah now I just need to find some conventions that I can go to this summer >_<
I can't wait to see your hayabusa progress, do you plan on redoing the parts that weren't foam in foam? Or will some parts be pepakura and some foam.

I can't wait to see your hayabusa progress, do you plan on redoing the parts that weren't foam in foam? Or will some parts be pepakura and some foam.

I'm completely redoing it. Since I still have the boots, I may keep those as they are and the helmet will of course be pep, but EVERYTHING else will be foam.

I don't know where in Vermont you live, but if you are in the North west area Montreal isn't super far away (just ordinary far away ;) ). Our Comic-con is September 14-16 this year. I don't know if you are up for crossing the border, but if you are then William Shatner and Will Weaton are going this year. Among others off course.

Getting back to your armour though, looks like a great fit! HaloGoddess did a superb job, make sure you give that suit a good home! I'm looking forward to seeing the helmet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back