Props KingRahl's Halo 4 M6H Magnum

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah I guessed as much. Things going horribly wrong. I'm not going to get a loan for that thing anymore. i'm still waiting to pay off 4000€ in photography equipment... And that's going to be the last loan.

In the time it takes me to acquire sufficient funds I'll just bother people like you with questions and tutorials. HA! That way WHEN I DO buy one... I'll know how to use the damn thing to create kick ass objects and props!

Thanks a million for the time taken in explaining!

I got the pistol and mold in the mail today! I am unsure if the mold had a rip in it before , but it did when It arrived at my door. The pistol was also broken in half . The breaks are clean and I can fix it up in no time! I will be working on this since I have some free time now! I'll post some pictures of the break in the gun tomorrow morning.

That mould was a failure from the start. I was trying to use it as a packing material since it was an exact fit. As for it being broken... It wasn't when I packed it. But like you said, it can be glued.

That mould was a failure from the start. I was trying to use it as a packing material since it was an exact fit. As for it being broken... It wasn't when I packed it. But like you said, it can be glued.

Okay! So I got it glued back together. One problem - It shifted while it was in the middle of curing. Now there is probably half a centimeter (if that) of a ridge on both sides . Nothing a little sandpaper and spot putty can't fix!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back