L3X's Foam Reach Multiplayer Armor Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow man I love the amount of detail you put into it. Btw what color exactly did you use? Brand and name would be awesome. I have been looking for that color all over the place and I cant seem to find it.

Beautiful details man. I'm impressed with your skills.

Wow man I love the amount of detail you put into it. Btw what color exactly did you use? Brand and name would be awesome. I have been looking for that color all over the place and I cant seem to find it.

Thanks guys!!!

@Kirrou - Im not entirely sure at the moment. Im in the process of moving and accidentally left some of my paint at the old house. Im heading over there later today to move some more stuff to the new house and ill make sure and grab my paint while im there and then ill update this when im back.

Heres a quick update on my bicep pieces... they're done!!! well almost lol
th_IMAG0317.jpgth_IMAG0316.jpgth_IMAG0321.jpg

And Jester, I took pictures of me building the difficult piece and posted them in my photobucket. You can check them out there to see how i assembled most of it.

The stuff is looking great!
One question:
Did you alter the pep file for the shoulders and if yes, do you have the templates around?

WOW LEX glad you told about your build last night! It looks awesome and tons of info ! I had no idea you made models and they look great , Catch you on live and I wont drag the team down so bad

Hey Lex, your stuff looks great! I use your files myself, and I was wondering if you mind me modifying the templates? Ive noticed a few things that just didnt work for me and I fixed them after printout. But, I havent modified your files at all. After I finish my next few pieces, I was thinking of editing the files themselves so that they are more straightforward (at least from my perspective).

Again, I HAVE NOT done this yet, I know you dont like people just taking it upon themselves to edit your work. Thats why Im asking you here. If you ok it, I could send the files to you for approval. Or, if you say no Ill just keep building my armor and forget about editing, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back