Props LeeKegan M319 Individual Grenade Launcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
this guy just gets better and better

i've only been into this for a matter of weeks but as far as i can see this guy id the god of armor replicas

I believe Lee focuses on weapons only... maybe some armor. But yup, he's the best there is at weapons!

imagine what it would be like if lee made a vehicle he'd probably make a banshee or something like that, that actually flies

So far in the list of weapons I have to get frome Lee:

- Reach Sniper
- Reach pistol
- Reach Knife

and now to the List....The Grenade Launcher.

Lee, Hope you dot make all the weapons because I will go bankrupt!

Counter and mount.

HaloReachGrenadeLauncher0053.jpg

HaloReachGrenadeLauncher0043.jpg

HaloReachGrenadeLauncher0014.jpg

HaloReachGrenadeLauncher0023.jpg

HaloReachGrenadeLauncher0063.jpg

Hope you like the pics.

HaloReachGrenadeLauncher0053.jpg

HaloReachGrenadeLauncher0043.jpg

HaloReachGrenadeLauncher0014.jpg

HaloReachGrenadeLauncher0023.jpg

HaloReachGrenadeLauncher0063.jpg

Should I feint now or later? Really Lee, this is looking like it came RIGHT OFF of the game. Nothing more to say here. AMAZING.

When i saw that lee was making this the first thing that poped into my head was "bow chica bow wow"

Thanks and sorry.

'Twas begin facetious. But I DID have a mouthful when I read this... Still have hiccups.
And honestly, if everythign he built (which is probably elite worthy) was put in that forum, the man would practically own the site! (as far as sheer awesomeness) You should just have 1 thread in the elite forum for all your weapons. Each one is worthy of it in my book. The amount of time, energy, and downright care you put into these things is incredible. Plus you're probably one of the nicest guys around... a winning combination!

I recognise those pictures! :D

Lee I'm very interested in the locking mechanisim for the break barrel. Are you going to be able to slap it shut like you see done in movies to the M79? I know that's not something you'd want to do with a timber version of course but I mean in theory. I've dreamed of building a bloop gun prop as it's quite a simple design but how to get that automatic open/shut on the mechanisim has eluded me.

Maybe if I put ideas on paper instead of just rolling them around in my head I could get somewhere with it...:p

I recognise those pictures! :D

Lee I'm very interested in the locking mechanisim for the break barrel. Are you going to be able to slap it shut like you see done in movies to the M79? I know that's not something you'd want to do with a timber version of course but I mean in theory. I've dreamed of building a bloop gun prop as it's quite a simple design but how to get that automatic open/shut on the mechanisim has eluded me.

Maybe if I put ideas on paper instead of just rolling them around in my head I could get somewhere with it...:p

Yes you can slap it closed and turn the lever to release. I will send you some pics on how it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back