Props LeeKegan Reach M6B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put me down as a definite for when you cast these babies. Just tell me when where and how much and consider it done!

me too lee...definately a great piece to compliment your other works or art i have...let me know when you are popping casts out and a price...though i am not too concerned about that

Newest updates.

HaloReachM6B026.jpg

HaloReachM6B028.jpg

'NO CHEIF, THATS NOT WHERE YOU PUT IT!' i laughed when i saw that picture.

Looks good Lee, you never cease to amaze me with your wood working skill.

Cheers, Dave.

Yours is so much more detailed than mine. x.x
I made mine out of cardboard, though, and you're totally amazing, so no worries. :p

any plans for casting lee? Would love to have this accompany your other pieces i have

Yes, I probably will. Here is an update too.

Yours is so much more detailed than mine. x.x
I made mine out of cardboard, though, and you're totally amazing, so no worries. :p

I think it is great that you made your own. You have to start somewhere. When I was a kid, that is how I made my first toys to play with and look what I make now. :)

HaloReachM6B003-1.jpg

Thanks everyone for your great comments.

Working magazine? Holy cow! VERY nice! I'm guessing those are .45s in there? That looks absolutely fantastic.

You, sir, win. I believe, if there were a picture next to the word "awesome" in the dictionary, your visage would be that picture, Lee.

Looks awesome!

How thick is the front of the gun? Just asking for comparison.

Ps. I would invest in a macro lens, or backing up just a tad for your pictures. Hate to see such a beautiful gun be filtered by bad focus...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back