Legendary Armor...ODST Project....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy Frack... ...its.......real! :D

Gentlemen, the timing could not have been better. This is very awesome. There are a few places that need work but, I think it's a pretty good start. After seeing what bishop did to the cnc mister chef, I have 100% faith the ODST will drop jaws.

note to self, have hayabusa cnc milled :D
also a dancing kitty

Lets make more stuff together soon

Great work guys.

I bet everyone who has ever folded the high-def pepakura of this is crying themselves to sleep every night now (myself included!) It's very cool to see it so clean and rounded.

*grabs bag of popcorn and waits to see more*

:popcorn:

OMG OMG OMG BBQ FUDGIESIKLE!! l33t Hax0rz! WOOOOOOOWOWOWOWOW KIDDEH 4 U o_O ......That Helm is INSANE! If any of your friends dont like this, you need new friends :not worthy: That is the best thing since sliced bread! But heres a qestion for you? How are you going to tackle the visor? Vacu from it? Because it has a really wierd shape.

I dream of running in an open field hand in hand with my ODST helm. As we spin in circles I hold her tightly.

LOL, sorry was off in my own world thinking about owning one, so far awesome props to all you ODSTers!

PS I WANT :mad: I WANT :mad: I WANT :mad: :mad: :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
looks like weta vacuumformed theirs... though probably looks like beer goggles.

Sean Bradley said:
Great work guys.

I bet everyone who has ever folded the high-def pepakura of this is crying themselves to sleep every night now (myself included!) It's very cool to see it so clean and rounded.
*grabs bag of popcorn and waits to see more*

:popcorn:

Yes, yes I do. Wow, that is unbelievably incredible. Mind sharing some popcorn Sean?

I would love to get my hands on one of these!

Sean Bradley said:
Great work guys.

I bet everyone who has ever folded the high-def pepakura of this is crying themselves to sleep every night now (myself included!)

I know that I am. :cry:

DO WANT! (Can I pay you in sheep?)

slavefive said:
...hehehehe!!!!...my Intensely mad skillz at photoshop :lol:

...sry I could not resist :lol:
You forgot about the other one dude ahaha!!! :lol:

DOH! I just finished folding my helmet and just started glassing. Will these be uber spensive or what? Im very curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back