1st Build Looking for Official Paint Colors...

ForwardUntoDusk

I'm working on a Master Chief armor set from Halo Infinite, and I'd like to make it as game-accurate as I can. I'm trying to find some official hex codes for the paint colors. Looking around online, I found about half a dozen websites/threads that proport to have the right colors, but they're all a little different. I'll include a link to one of the schemes...

Has anyone found an official hex code designation for all the colors on Master Chief's armor?

Master Chief Color Palette

I can't give you a Hex code, but Per Phil Shinner, who had very good information, the closest you can get in commercially available rattle can colors is Rust-Oleum Satin Eden.

Hi Spastic , I know this isn't exactly what you're looking for so feel free to take this with a grain of salt. I would suggest trying to pick a color by eye. Having the right hex code of color might not read the same on a real suit if armor as it does on the screen. Just my two cents, and happy building!

Hi Spastic , I know this isn't exactly what you're looking for so feel free to take this with a grain of salt. I would suggest trying to pick a color by eye. Having the right hex code of color might not read the same on a real suit if armor as it does on the screen. Just my two cents, and happy building!
Thanks. That’s kinda what I was thinking. It just seems like every picture I find is a slightly different shade, so I wanted to see if there was an “official” starting point to try and match from.

I'm working on a Master Chief armor set from Halo Infinite, and I'd like to make it as game-accurate as I can. I'm trying to find some official hex codes for the paint colors. Looking around online, I found about half a dozen websites/threads that proport to have the right colors, but they're all a little different. I'll include a link to one of the schemes...

Has anyone found an official hex code designation for all the colors on Master Chief's armor?

Master Chief Color Palette
if you use the satin eden and seal it with a satin clear you can then weather to match the game model make sure after you get it where you want seal it one last time with the satin clear and you should be real close.. just my two cents

if you use the satin eden and seal it with a satin clear you can then weather to match the game model make sure after you get it where you want seal it one last time with the satin clear and you should be real close.. just my two cents
This is the way!

This thread is more than 7 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back